Last Updated on
People nowadays are very conscious of living a healthy lifestyle. They often try to maintain excellent health as well as a nice figure. However, it is not that easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle without causing any side effects to your body.
I feel it is essential to find the right health supplement that works best for your body. A good BCAA supplement will give you all the necessary amino acids and nutrients so that you can perform better.
There are so many brands available in the market that manufacture BCAA supplements. Thus, you should be cautious about choosing the right kind of BCAA supplement to suit your needs. Here I have made a list of top 10 best BCAA supplements in India along with a buying guide.
I hope these will help you in choosing the best BCAA supplement for yourself. So without further delay, let’s jump into the article.
Table of Contents
- These are the Top 10 Best BCAA in India 2020:
- BCAA Supplements Buying Guide
- What are the Benefits of BCAA?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Talk
These are the Top 10 Best BCAA in India 2020:
1. If you are looking for the best BCAA supplement in India, then you must opt for the Naturyz Instantized BCAA. It is a potent pre-workout fuel drink. The brand, on the other hand, is a reliable one and known for manufacturing good quality supplements. Thus, you can rely on this brand.
2. This supplement helps in the fast recovery of muscles and acts as a cell building booster. It further increases the blood pumping rate while you do an intense workout. The best thing is that it helps to restore all the necessary amino acids that you usually lose while working out.
3. Now every 7 grams of serving has solely pure BCAAs that too in the ratio fo 2:1:1. And each serving has 2.5 grams of glutamine that helps in the faster recovery. To build strength, it has 1 gram of beta-alanine per serving and to increase the energy during workout it has 1 gram of citrulline malate.
4. The supplement is quite affordable and is a complete vegan. This one is ideal for the sportsperson, athletes, physique builders, and experts. It replenished electrolytes and gives you the stamina to achieve your fitness goal.
1. Taste could have been better.
1. If you are looking for a reputed brand to purchase your first ever health supplement, then the MuscleXP BCAA Energy should be an ideal thing to opt for. It is a great BCAA supplement that has all the advanced complex as well as micronized BCAA. Thus, you can purchase this supplement without giving a thought.
2. This product gives you 2.5 grams of L glutamine, 150 mg of caffeine, 1000 mg of L citrulline. All these are equally essential for your body to resist the muscle pain that occurs while doing an intense workout. They further help in giving you the right amount of energy to your body for performing activities.
3. This supplement gives you 28 servings and has a fantastic taste. What I like about this product is the mixability factor that it has. It comes in a powder form and blends quickly into any liquid. All you need is a spoon to stir the powder well so that it mixes properly with your liquid. It has no added sugar, which is again great for health.
1. There are added flavours.
1. One of the leading sports nutrition company that is known for manufacturing great quality health supplements. The Advance MuscleMass BCAA is one such product from the brand that has all the natural ingredients, and you can rely on this.
2. This product comes along with a faster absorption formula that allows you to absorb faster. It helps in faster protein synthesis and will recover the muscle quickly. This supplement has a fantastic capability to help your muscles grow and become stronger.
3. The product comes in a powder form but mixes well in any form of the liquid. It has all the best amino acids to get you the energy you require to perform the intense workout. This has an amazing taste as well heps in protein synthesis of your body.
1. It is a little expensive.
2. The smell is quite strong.
1. Are you looking for a reliable companion for your health? If yes, then the brand MuscleBlaze has some fantastic range of effective products. The MuscleBlaze BCAA is one such great supplement that has all the good nutrients to offer your body. This comes in a perfect ratio of 2:1:1. You can opt for this great product.
2. The BCAA supplement produces electrolytes to reload your body with all the vital nutrients. They are responsible for preventing the loss of the amino acids. It further helps in keeping your body active for a longer time.
3. This product has 2.5 grams of glutamine that helps in quick muscle recovery and reduces the breakdown of muscles. You will also find 1 gram of citrulline malate that helps in boosting the blood flow in the muscles to provide strength to your body. All these help you to perform better in an intense workout session.
4. This is one such fantastic supplement for both intra-workout as well as pre-workout. It has no added sugar and additives and thus you no need to worry about gaining excessive weight. There are several flavours to choose from.
1. It tastes a little too sweet.
1. The Bigmuscles Nutrition Real BCAA is yet another product of good quality and falls under the category of effective BCAA supplements. This product is manufactured to provide you with all the essential nutrition that your body needs while performing heavy workouts.
2. The product comes along with 100% natural and pure ingredients. All the raw materials used in making this supplement are of good quality. A single sip will give you the refreshment you need. This is a 100% vegetarian product; thus, any vegetarian people can consume it.
3. The supplement is excellent for providing you with the desired energy for intense workout sessions. It strengthens your muscles and gives you a proper fitness you want to achieve. This further helps in fat reduction. It gives you 50 servings that I feel is sufficient for an individual.
4. The product comes along with several flavours to choose from as per your taste. It has a high demand in the market, and you can opt for the one you wish to. If you are a gym-goer or you require to do heavy workouts daily, then you can surely opt for this BCAA supplement.
1. Quantity issues with a few customers.
1. Do you want a pure vegetarian supplement for your workout session? If yes, then the AS-IT-IS Nutrition BCAA is the ideal choice for you. It is a fantastic product to provide you with your daily needs. This has the purest form of BCAA in compare to other supplements. Thus, you can opt for this product.
2. The best part about this product is that it has no preservatives and added sugar. It further has all the vital amino acids like leucine, and isoleucine, Valine, etc.; and all in the ratio of 2:1:1. All these help to enhance the metabolism rate and produces natural electrolytes to maintain body hydration.
3. The supplement is effortless to mix and blend with any liquid. It gives you a good absorption feature. You can get rid of muscle fatigue quickly. There are no side effects, and anybody can consume this supplement.
1. Taste isn’t that good.
1. Another trendy nutritional brand in India is none other than the Dymatize. It is a great companion for your intense workout sessions. The Dymatize BCAA is one such supplement from the brand that has complex 5050 branched amino acids. All these give you some amazing health benefits.
2. This supplement has all the essential amino acids in the ratio of 2:1:1 to provide you with effective results. These are usually in free form, and thus, the absorption rate is faster. It mixes quite easily with any form of liquids and so you can mix it with your juices or sports drinks.
3. The supplement after consuming will provide you with all the energy that your body needs to perform heavy activities. It regulates your muscle tiredness and will leave you with leaner muscles. All you need to do is to take the right amount at the right time.
4. This produces electrolytes to keep your body hydrated throughout. It further offers you the best nutrients that your body generally needs to perform activities.
1. It works slowly.
1. Are you looking forward to buying an energy booster to increase your muscle strength? If yes, then look no further as with the Healthvit Fitness BCAA you will get that energy boost you require. This is an excellent brand for people looking to purchase a new BCAA supplement.
2. The product comes in a 200 grams pack that serves 2:1:1 BCAA, L-glutamine, and L-citrulline malate. All these help to repair muscle strain and aids in muscle growth. In case you are suffering from blood pressure issues, then this supplement is an excellent buy for you.
3. This product helps you in giving extra strength to your muscles to perform your daily workout session. The best part about this is that it is 100% pure and takes very less time in blending. It makes the absorption rate faster than usual.
4. What I like more about this product is that it helps to repair broken tissues. This further repair workout fatigue quickly.
1. It takes a little more time to show results.
2. The flavour is too sweet.
1. The Muscle Pharm is a new brand in the market, and the BCAA supplement has gained it a lot of popularity. It gives some fantastic performance and is manufactured exclusively for the sportspersons and bodybuilders. Thus, you can rely on this supplement for your purchase.
2. This supplement is completely loaded with Leucine, Isoleucine as well as Valine in the ratio of 3:1:2. All these amino acids are great for increasing the process of protein synthesis in your body. They further decrease muscle breakdown and muscle development take place.
3. This product is entirely safe to use and has no side effects. You must consume it 30 minutes before you start your workout session. This will enhance the body strength and muscle power, which will eventually give you the energy to perform the heavy workout.
1. Taste can be improved.
1. If you want to try out an international brand, then the brand Scivation is a top choice for the players. The Scivation Xtend BCAA is one such fantastic product from the brand. You can opt for this product as it has all the goodness that you require in your supplement.
2. This product is excellent for intra-workout as well as pre-workout sessions. The reason is that with every serving you will have 7 grams of BCAA. Moreover, you will have 25 grams of L-Glutamine, 3.5 grams of Leucine and 1 gram of citrulline malate. All these make the absorption rate of amino acids faster.
3. Consuming this supplement will allow you to regulate your muscle fatigue and helps in muscle strengthening. This is exclusively for the professionals who workout daily, and you should consume it thirty minutes before your training session.
4. This BCAA supplement plays a very vital role in muscle protein. It is calorie-free, and thus, you can consume it without fearing increased body weight. This comes in watermelon flavour and has a good taste.
1. Some delivery issues faced by users.
BCAA Supplements Buying Guide
1. Form Of BCAA
One of the essential factors that come to my mind while purchasing a BCAA is its form. There are possibly two different forms of BCAA supplements available in the market, such as tablets and powder. You may find other forms as well, but these two are readily available all over in the Indian market.
To get instant benefits of BCAA, you should consume the powder form of it. Tablets take a lot of time to dissolve and as a result, delivers the desired benefits quite lately.
Furthermore, you need to consume a certain number of tablets to meet your daily dosage of BCAA. Thus, having BCAA supplements in powder form will not only be beneficial but will also be easy to consume regularly.
Another factor to consider when purchasing a BCAA supplement is the flavour. This is because flavours highly dominate your consumption. An unwanted flavour can’t be consumed easily and may not be much refreshing than usual.
In the market, you will find several numbers of flavours of BCAA supplements. You must choose one as per your taste to get the maximum benefits. Usually, the expensive one comes with different flavours than the inexpensive ones. It depends on how much you want to spend and what is your choice of flavour.
The next thing to look for while you think of buying BCAA supplements is the ingredient list. Usually, there are three primary ingredients, such as Iso-leucine, Leucine, and Valine are present in the BCAA supplement. To get the desired benefits of amino acids, you can’t miss out on any of the ingredients mentioned.
Apart from these three, you can check out the ingredient list to find out what other ingredients are used. You may find supplements, including other essential nutrients and ingredients to boost your energy.
4. Perfect Ratio of Ingredients
Since you make sure of the available ingredients in your BCAA, the following thing that you ought not to ignore is the ratio that these ingredients are available.
The acceptable ratio of these ingredients (Leucine, Iso-leucine, and Valine) is 2:1:1 as this ratio can deliver the best protein synthesis benefits. Leucine is the most fundamental amino acid out of the three and in this way, it is available in double quantity. In any case, that doesn’t imply that the other two are of lesser benefits. All these three amino acids combine to deliver the ideal benefits to the body.
5. Absorption Rate
If you consider buying a BCAA supplement, then you must check how easily absorbable the product is. It is entirely useless to buy BCAA supplements that don’t get absorbed easily.
This is because you should have the amino acids that get absorbed into your body without being wasted. As a result, you must be aware of the absorption rate to get the best results.
What are the Benefits of BCAA?
1. Reduces Muscle Soreness
One of the benefits of BCAA that you expect is the reduction of muscle soreness. After a heavy workout session, we all feel soreness in our body muscles. This soreness usually develops after 12 to 24 hours of the workout session, and it may last for a maximum of 72 hours.
However, that doesn’t mean you won’t do exercise. With the help of BCAA, you can get rid of muscle soreness and do your next workout session easily.
2. Boost Muscle Growth
The most important benefit of consuming a BCAA supplement is that it boosts your muscle growth. One of the main ingredients of amino acids is the Leucine that helps in stimulating the body muscle growth.
Moreover, it reduces muscle stress and delivers your body everything that it needs to provide your muscles with a growth boost.
3. Reduces Fat
One of the great benefits of consuming BCAA is that it helps in reducing body fat. People are gaining excess body fat due to their unhealthy lifestyle and all the junk foods. BCAA, in such cases, helps to reduce all those unwanted fat from your body in an excellent way.
To reduce your body fat, you will need to consume it during your workout session. The process is easy to do, and the powders are also available in India and in the form ready to drink. This will normalise the visceral body fat.
4. Provides Energy to Your Body
It has been evident that huge energy is released from the body while doing the workout. In that case, you must consume supplements that will enhance the energy level in your body. Just prepare the drink and consume right before or after doing your workout session. This powder is preferred mostly by known gym-goers as well as athletes due to the effectiveness.
This supplement often reduces muscle soreness. Furthermore, this product helps in giving you motivation by keeping you fresh and active for a longer time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do BCAAs contain caffeine?
No, not at all! BCAAs don’t have caffeine. However, there are a few brands in the market, that do add caffeine to the BCAA. After consuming it, you will feel more energy and strength; this is due to the BCAA reducing I-tryptophan action in the brain.
2. What is the role of BCAA in bodybuilding?
BCAA includes Leucine, Valine, and Isoleucine. They are there to defeat the degeneration of proteins where various key enzymes are present. The Leucine gives a signalling effect causing an anabolic effect on the muscles.
To strengthen the muscles, you can consume it before or after the workout sessions.
3. Why do we need BCAAs?
Branched Chain Amino Acids or the BCAAs are a form of protein that can’t be produced by the human body. To carry out vital bodily functions, our body muscles need proteins. As a result, we need to take BCAA as a dietary supplement to increase the strength of the muscle.
The product further plays a very vital role in the growth development of your body. It also builds your body muscles and as a result, allows you to perform better during the workout.
4. Are cheaper brands bad in quality? Should I go for costlier ones?
Well! It is debatable. The cheaper brands may contain all the basic ingredients in the correct ratio but may not have the same quantity of flavours, colouring agents, and excipients, unlike the costlier ones. You may find brands that do not add flavours to their products but are still very effective.
Usually, you will find a wide range of flavour options in the costlier ones. They are reportedly more palatable when compared to the former. The decision completely depends on you as cheaper surely doesn’t imply to be less effective.
5. Do BCAAs work?
Through various studies as well as researches, the effects of BCAAs on regrowth of muscles, muscle fatigue resolution, etc., have been proved. However, the result may vary from person to person, depending on how they respond to your body and several other factors.
To say, two people going to the gym together, doing the same exercises and consuming BCAA, the result may differ. You must look for the brand that suits your body and works best for you.
6. When should I take BCAAs? Before, or after the exercise?
It is entirely up to you whether you consume the BCAA after or before the exercise. However, in case you want to take it before your workout, you have to consume it 30 minutes earlier to feel uncomfortable while you exercise. On the other hand, if you want to drink it after your workout, you can consume it at any time you like.
Usually, the thought process here is that consuming properly before exercise will benefit your muscles during exercise. However, as per different research and customer reviews, there is no significant difference shown in the efficiency of BCAA action, whether taken before or after the workout.
BCAA supplements can be beneficial as well as harmful to your body. It all depends on the dosage. You must choose a supplement as per your requirements and should consume it as per instructions. These are the top 10 best BCAA supplements in India. You can easily select one as per your needs.
Go through the buying guide in case you are willing to know the factors to consider while choosing the product. Furthermore, if you are confused and have more queries regarding BCAA supplements, then you can comment on all your questions down below.