As a living being, how can we live without air? And as human beings, we first think of fans for that relaxing air at our homes.
Ceiling fans are the most convenient amongst all the types of fans available in the market to be used at home.
We can see numerous advertisements for ceiling fans available in the market. These advertisements add confusion to buy the best ceiling in the budget.
Since it is a very tiresome job to roam shop to shop finding the best ceiling fan, we have created a list of the best ceiling fans in India with their features and reviews to help you.
Table of Contents
These are the Top 5 Best Ceiling Fans in India 2023:
1. Atomberg Renesa 1200 mm BLDC Motor with Remote 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
Atomberg Renesa 1200 mm BLDC Motor with Remote 3 Blade Ceiling Fan is the best ceiling fan in India.
1. It has super energy efficient BLDC motor that consumes only 28W at the highest speed.
2. It runs 3 times longer on an inverter battery as compared to an ordinary induction fan.
3. It has a Smart Remote that has features like Boost, Sleep, Speed Control, and Timer mode.
4. It has an LED Indicator for speed which can also be used as a night lamp.
5. There is no need for a regulator since the speed of the fan can be changed by just toggling the On/OFF switch.
6. It runs consistently at the same speed even with fluctuating input voltage of 140-285V with the help of Inverter Stabilization Technology.
1. It is silent than a regular fan.
2. It is lightweight and easy to install.
3. The remote is very user friendly.
4. It comes with a 3-year warranty: 2 years onsite warranty + 1 year extended warranty on registration.
1. It is slightly noisy in Boost mode.
2. Havells Ambrose 1200mm Ceiling Fan
1. It has an air delivery rate of 238 cmm.
2. The sweep size of the fan is 1200 mm.
3. The HPLV motor in this fan works even at the low voltage of 180 V.
4. The fan features eye-catching trims on its body and the blades.
5. The entire body of the ceiling fan sports a dual-tone colour scheme.
6.The shape of the blades are unique and are aerodynamically designed which reduce the amount of buffeting usually caused by fans with blades.
1. It has high air delivery.
2. It looks decent.
3. It is easy to install using the installation manual.
4. It is value for money.
1. It makes noise.
2. The support rod is small.
3. Crompton Hill Briz 1200 mm High Speed Ceiling Fan
1. It features an aluminium body & powder coated blades for corrosion resistance with a unique angle which allows it to deliver more air over a larger area.
2. The powerful motor comes with a double ball bearing which makes sure that the fan runs smoothly without making much noise.
3. 100% copper winding ensures longer life of the fan.
4. It has a high speed of 370 RPM.
5. The sweep size of the fan is 1200 mm.
1. It is lightweight and easy to install.
2. It is value for money.
3. It is not noisy.
4. Sweep area is good and is sufficient for a room up to 150 square feet.
1. Looks are not that great.
2. It’s not easy to install.
4. CROMPTON Superbriz Deco 1200 mm 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
1. It has a high speed of 400 RPM.
2. It has 100% copper winding to ensure the long life of the fan.
3. It has an anti-corrosive aluminium body and blade.
4. The powerful motor comes with a double ball bearing which makes sure that the fan runs smoothly without making much noise.
1. It has a very good speed.
2. It looks decorative.
1. Blades are thin.
5. Usha Bloom Daffodil Goodbye Dust Ceiling Fan 1250mm
1. It comes with a beautifully crafted dual-colour design for modern décor with a Goodbye Dust finish.
2. It is dust resistant, oil & water resistant, scratch & stain resistant with ‘Novel Silane Paint Technology from PPG Asian Paints.
3. It has an Electroplated finish in trims & canopy.
4. It performs well even at low voltage.
5. It has a unique blade design for high air delivery and thrust.
6. It comes with 2 years warranty.
1. It has a good sweep area of 1250 mm.
2. It has a high speed of 380 RPM.
3. It looks good.
1. It makes noise.
What is a Ceiling Fan?
The ceiling fan is the most commonly used mechanical device that is mounted on the house ceiling. These fans are best for even cooling the space with their blades.
These blades rotate with adjustable speed to give efficient cooling. A ceiling fan uses a breeze effect to cool air in the space by itself and circulate it all around it. These fans are recorded to cool air by about 5 degrees.
Why Ceiling Fans?
1. Ceiling fans are the best energy saver machine that makes you feel comfortable. These fans consume low energy which will surely lower your electric bill.
2. You can add style to your home interior with designer ceiling fans. You can use ceiling fans as a style statement with the variety of designs available in the market.
3. Ceiling fans are useful throughout the year in all seasons with a reversible motor. You can also go for in-built light models which will give more functionality to it.
Factors You Need to Consider While Buying the Best Ceiling Fan
You can choose the control mechanism according to your convenience. Electrical boxes are the most common control mechanism for ceiling fans.
You can also choose to pull over chains available in some brands. The latest ceiling fans also provide remote controls to operate the fan.
2. Variety of Blades
Blades are available in different lengths viz. 30, 42, 44 and so on. Choose the blade length according to the ceiling area of the room or space. More the length of the blade more will be the coverage.
You can have ceiling fans with 3, 4 or 5 blades. More the blades will be the cost. Please note that several blades do not affect the functionality of the ceiling fan, it is just the designing part of it.
3. Location and Size
You need to decide the location of the fan to be mounted. As most people prefer a single fan in the middle of the room, you can also opt for more than one fan in a room. You have to decide the size of the fan according to its mounting location to enjoy efficient cooling and comfortable air.