Fresh juice is packed with nutrients. It can be consumed in every season.
There are many benefits of drinking juice. It helps in strengthening the immune system, regulating blood pressure, keeping our body hydrated, losing weight, etc.
Although you can drink the juice in shops, it is not cost-effective in the long run. Also, there is no guarantee that the juice being served would be fresh.
It’s better to buy fruits and vegetables and make fresh juice in the comfort of your home.
Here is the list of the best juicers in India you have been waiting for. This list has been made keeping in mind all the specifications, reviews and ratings.
Table of Contents
These are the Top 10 Best Juicers in India 2023:
1. Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
The Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer is the best juicer in India.
1. It has a 240 Watts motor.
2. It weighs 10.3 Kgs.
3. This has 50 RPM motor power.
4. The product has a wide feeding tube of 76mm.
1. Kuvings is a well-reputed brand that is known for manufacturing excellent quality kitchen appliances. This brand is popular among health-conscious people across over 80 countries.
2. The juicer comes with a powerful motor of 240 watts. It is a brushless AC motor that has the highest torque in the industry. This allows you to crush the whole ingredients effortlessly. With this product, you can make juices of fruits and vegetables such as apples, grapes, sweet lime, watermelon, beetroot, tomato, amla, carrot, mango, etc. You can even make milk out of nuts such as almonds, soy, cashew, etc.
3. The product comes with a great smart cap for preparing blend recipes that require two or more ingredients. This has a safety lock mechanism that will ensure added safety. It will not allow the juicer to start automatically unless and until the lid and drum are assembled properly.
4. What I like more about this juicer is the elegant design it has got. This is easy to feed ingredient. And you have the see-through squeezing bowl so you can check the juice. The cleaning process becomes easier. It has JMCS technology that guarantees maximum yield and 10% more juice.
5. You will see a wide feeding tube of 76 mm, which is excellent for preventing nutritional loss. It has a cleaning tool as well that helps you to clean the strainer quickly and easily. For extended support, the product comes along with two years of warranty on the Motor and Gear.
1. It can be a little challenging to clean the juicer.
2. Hurom Hp-wwd12 150-watt Cold Press Juicer
The Hurom Hp-wwd12 150-watt Cold Press Juicer is the second best juicer in India.
1. It has a 220 Watts motor.
2. It weighs 5.3 Kgs.
3. This has 43 RPM motor power.
4. The product has a 0.3mm mesh grid strainer.
1. The Hurom Hp-wwd12 150-watt Cold Press Juicer is an excellent juicer for people looking to have something classic, lightweight, and compact. This juicer has a 43 RPM motor that minimises nutrient loss due to the frictional heat and oxygen. It will let the juicer press the ingredients effortlessly at low rotational speeds.
2. What I like more about this product is the fine and coarse strainer. This product comes with a 0.3mm mesh grid strainer that can smoothly filter out the solid particles to create nice and velvety textured juice. You can see that the fine strainer’s internal and external sizes are entirely different, which helps in fine straining. Since it is made up of PEI and high-quality stainless steel, it is durable and can withstand the chamber’s pressure.
3. The juicer is pretty easy to clean with the inner spinning brush. This brush rotates and cleans the strainer and the chamber efficiently. You will find it easy to assemble as well as to disassemble the whole unit. This juicer comes with a 2nd generation chamber that has two wings. It allows you to pull the ingredients down smoothly, and you can have juices with full nutrients and natural flavour.
4. This Hurom’s juicer comes with a cutting edge AC motor that is quiet but super strong. It offers lower noise yet has the vibration levels that will allow you to have a nice, low-noise environment. The product is pretty durable and will last you for longer. With this juicer, you can make juices out of all kinds of veggies as well as fruits.
1. It may produce a little noise.
3. Kuvings EVO700 Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
Kuvings EVO700 Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer is the third best juicer in India.
1. It has a 240 Watts motor.
2. It weighs 9.6 kgs.
3. This has 60 RPM motor power.
4. The product has a wide feeding tube of 77mm.
1. The Kuvings EVO700 Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer comes with a powerful motor of around 240 watts. It is equipped with a powerful and brushless AC motor. This will let you crush the whole ingredients effortlessly. It is loved by several health-conscious people across over 80 countries.
2. The product comes along with JMCS technology that is great for extracting juices. It guarantees you the maximum yield and will let you extract 10% more juice than any other juicer. The juicer comes along with a wide feeding tube, which is around 77mm wide. It will prevent any kind of nutritional loss and reduces the preparation time.
3. The product comes with a patented cleaning tool that is made, especially for the strainer. It is excellent to do a quick cleaning of the unit, and it is easy to do. This juicer is perfect for extracting fruits, fresh vegetables, leafy greens, and nut milk. Yes! You can have fresh, thick, and smooth juices, milk, smoothies, and juices.
4. The juicer comes along with 5th generation bowl that is silicon free. It improves durability and makes the cleaning environment easy. This has an upgraded auger that makes the juice extraction easier and faster. It comes with a drip-free smart cap. This will let you blend recipes that require two or more ingredients.
5. The product comes along with two years warranty period on the motor and gear.
1. It is a little bit expensive.
4. Sujata Powermatic Juicer, 900 Watts
The Sujata Powermatic Juicer, 900 Watts, is the fourth best juicer in India.
1. It has a 900 Watts motor.
2. It weighs 5 Kgs.
3. This has 22000 RPM motor power.
4. The product offers 90 minutes of constant running.
1. The Sujata Powermatic Juicer, 900 Watts, is a very powerful juicer that works on 900 watts of motor power. This product has a double ball bearing for efficiency and is low at maintenance. It is supremely durable and will last you for longer periods.
2. The product comes along with a unique honeycomb filter mesh. It allows you to filter out finer juice with a higher yield. This has a 22000 rpm operation that will help you retain the juices’ original flavour and aroma.
3. The product comes along with a transparent and unbreakable mixer jar. With this, you can easily view what is preparing inside. The product is entirely safe and shock-proof. It is made up of a high-strength stainless steel blade that allows faster and cut finer.
4. The product comes with a technology that will allow you to run for 90 minutes continuously. As a result, it is suitable for longer usage.
1. Many faced the dismantling issue.
5. AGARO – 33293 Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer
The AGARO – 33293 Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer is the fifth best juicer in India.
1. It has a 240 Watts motor.
2. It weighs 7.2 kgs.
3. This has 60 RPM motor power.
4. The product has a wide feeding tube of 74mm.
1. The AGARO – 33293 Imperial 240-Watt Slow Juicer is pretty durable and comes with a nice metallic finish. This juicer can withstand the pressure inside due to the cold-pressed technology. This will give maximum juice extraction and nutrients retention. You can expect to have dense juices, sorbet, and smoothies.
2. The product comes with a large feeding chute in the juicer. It allows you to process an entire orange or apple, and you don’t have to wait and chop it to extract juices. This product comes with a reverse function that allows smoother functioning. Yes! For say, the pulp gets clogged in the juicer; with the reverse button, you can throw out the pulp and have a nice and smooth functioning.
3. What I like about this product is that this Agaro juicer is easy to clean. This is because the juicer has easy to assemble and disassemble parts, making the cleaning process a lot easier. With this juicer, you will have BPA free parts to ensure the safety of your family.
4. This juicer is such a great product for your family. It allows you to prepare nice and thick smoothies, slushes, and sorbets. You can use this product without any worries as it offers five years of warranty on the motor and a 1-year warranty on the electrical parts.
1. The customer support wasn’t that good.
6. Balzano ZZJ827M 180-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer
The Balzano ZZJ827M 180-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer is the sixth best juicer in India.
1. It has a 180 Watts motor.
2. It weighs 4.82 kgs.
3. This product works on 55 RPM motor speed.
4. The product has 1 Litre of container for collecting juices.
1. The Balzano ZZJ827M 180-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer comes with a powerful motor that offers cold press juicing. With this product, you can have your health portion almost every day, be it fruits, leafy veggies, or nut milk. You can have the maximum nutrients in your body.
2. The product comes with JuiceMax technology that will help you get the juice out, resulting in low oxidation and retaining maximum nutrients. It will even retain the heat-sensitive vitamins, and with this technology, you will have dry pulp compression and maximum juice of up to 95%.
3. The product offers silent operation, and the slow-motion of the motor is the reason behind it. It is best for your family and is designed in Italy, keeping the quality in mind. This juicer is pretty easy to clean and is lower when it comes to maintenance. It will remove the fibre from the fruits and will give you clear juice with all the nutrients intact.
1. The juicer is a little slow at operating.
7. Kenwood JEP500WH 700-Watt Juicer
The Kenwood JEP500WH 700-Watt Juicer is the seventh best juicer in India.
1. It has a 700 Watts motor.
2. It weighs 3.75 Kgs.
3. This has two-speed control settings.
4. The product has a 2 Litre container.
1. If you are looking for a powerful juicer, then you can’t miss out on the Kenwood JEP500WH 700-Watt Juicer. It comes with a large feeding tube of 75 mm. This will allow you to easily fit whole fruits or vegetables, and you don’t need to cut them into small pieces.
2. The product comes along with 2-speed control settings. You can adjust the power to match the different hardness of the items you are feeding. It further comes with a high capacity for pulp container that is around 2 litres. You can store enough juices in one go.
3. It comes with an anti-drip spout that will prevent the juice from dripping on the table. There is a durable metal spinner that can easily hold the fruit firmly in place and extract the juice out efficiently.
4. This juicer comes with a safety lock that clamps the juicer parts tighter to move much. It is easy to clean and comes with one year of the warranty period on the manufacturing defects.
1. The customer care service is not that helpful.
8. Rico JE1401 350 W Juicer
The Rico JE1401 350 W Juicer is the eighth best juicer in India.
1. It has a 350 Watts motor.
2. It weighs 2.7 Kgs.
3. This has a two-year replacement warranty.
4. The product has a 100% pure copper motor.
1. The Rico JE1401 350 W Juicer comes with a durable body made up of strong and good quality plastic material. I found the material pretty resistant to breakage. As a result, in case of any accidental drop, there shouldn’t be an issue.
2. The juicer is easy to clean, and it takes very low maintenance. This has easy to assemble and disassemble parts. It comes with an anti-skid or slips vacuum feet that will hold on to the surface. As a result, it will allow you to have a smooth working operation on any surface.
3. What I like about this product is the powerful motor it comes with that justifies the price at any point. It has double ball-bearings that allows constant extraction of juice from several vegetables and fruits. This has a nice compact design and is pretty much space-saving.
4. The product comes with a drip-stop that helps in the dripping residual juice from the spout after a juicing session. Overall, the juicer offers all kinds of safety assurance and is pretty much long-lasting.
1. The quality could be a little improvised.
9. Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer
The Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer is the ninth best juicer in India.
1. It has a 200 Watts motor.
2. It weighs 6.1 Kgs.
3. This has a two year warranty period.
4. The product operates on 220-240 Volts.
1. The Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer comes with a hopper or a feeding tube. It is great to feed in vegetables, grain, nuts, and fruits. There is an auger that will allow you to crush all the ingredients for natural juicing slowly. You can have low-temperature natural juicing at 70 RPM to retain nutrients in silent operation.
2. With this juicer, you will get a pusher that will help you to push down the fruits and vegetables on the feeding tube. It has a juicing bowl that is great for holding the auger and filtering the juices. Again, you have the pulp container that will collect the pulp and frozen fruit desserts from the pulp outlet.
3. It comes with a juice container to collect juices and nut milk from the outlet. There is a cleaning brush as well for cleaning the strainer. You will see a fine filter that will hold on to the pulps and give you nice and smooth juices. It has a coarse filter to make thicker and pulpier juices.
1. The filter could be a little improved.
10. Prestige PCJ 7.0 500-Watt Centrifugal Juicer
The Prestige PCJ 7.0 500-Watt Centrifugal Juicer is the tenth best juicer in India.
1. It has a 500 Watts motor.
2. It weighs 2.73 Kgs.
3. This has a one year warranty.
4. The product operates on 220-240 Volts.
1. The Prestige PCJ 7.0 500-Watt Centrifugal Juicer is an excellent product from the brand Prestige. It comes along with a sophisticated design has is made up of ABS plastic, and has a stainless steel body. This product is durable and is rustproof. You will find the steel and black colour combination a great addition to your kitchen.
2. The product comes along with super sharp blades that are of stainless steel. It will give you precision and optimal competence. These blades are razor-sharp and are rustproof and corrosion-free as well. The product further comes along with anti-skid or vacuum feet. It stuck to the surface without much hassle, so you can easily work on it.
3. What I like about this product is that it is pretty easy to clean. It requires very little maintenance. All you need is to have a clean cloth and wiped it clean using it. You need to dip the cloth into lukewarm water and a soapy solution and clean it. This comes with a rotary switch along with a dual locking system. All of these allow you to have easy and convenient usage.
1. The customer service is not that good.
In this buying guide, I am going to tell you all about juicers like what is a juicer, types of juicer and tips to buy the best juicer in India.
What is Juicer?
Juicer is an appliance for extracting juice from fruits, vegetables and leafy greens in a process called juicing. It crushes, grinds, and/or squeezes the juice out of the pulp.
A juicer is different from a blender. Juicer separates the juice from the pulp. Blender includes everything, nothing is separated or removed.
Types of Juicers
There are mainly two types of juicers- a centrifugal and masticating juicer.
Centrifugal juicers are the most common, popular and affordable type of juicers. These spin at high speeds to pulverise the fruits or vegetables, and use centrifugal force to separate the pulp from the juice (hence their name).
1. They are fast in juicing.
2. They are cheaper to purchase.
3. They are easy to use.
4. Some models have a large/wide feeding tube that allows for the feeding of whole-fruit juicing that helps save time on preparation.
1. A centrifugal juicer can be noisy as the motor spins at a very high-speed.
2. The high-speed spinning creates some heat, which can break down nutrients.
3. The pulp ejected is still wet resulting in low juice yield when compared to the masticating juicers.
4. It is not well-suited for juicing of leafy greens, grasses, sprouts and herbs.
5. It produces a lot of foam in the juice that shows the amount of air trapped in the juice.
Masticating juicers are also known as cold press juicers or slow juicers. They operate via a masticating (chewing) or cold press method to produce a superior juice to their centrifugal counterparts.
These juicers operate at lower speeds and gently compress fruit and vegetables to ‘squeeze’ out their juice. They ideally do not produce heat, hence the word cold press is used.
1. They are relatively quiet.
2. Lower speeds mean less heat is generated, preserving more nutrients and enzymes.
3. They give higher juice yield.
4. They are well-suited for juicing of leafy greens, grasses, sprouts and herbs.
5. They produce less foam in the juice.
1. They are slow in juicing.
2. They are costlier to purchase.
3. They tend to have smaller feeding tubes needing fruits and vegetables to be cut into small pieces.
Juicer Buying Guide
Here are some of the features you should check before buying a juicer:
1. Pulp Container
It needs to be big enough so you don’t have to keep stopping the machine to empty it.
A large juice jug is preferable, with 1000ml enough to hold juice from 1kg of fruit and vegetables. You don’t want to be emptying the jug halfway through processing.
3. Feeding Tubes
Some juicers have extra-large feeding tubes that can fit apples and another fruit whole. This saves time, as you don’t need to worry about pre-chopping fruits and vegetables.
4. Multiple Speeds
Multiple speeds are ideal. High speed is good for juicing hard fruits/vegetables like carrots and low speed for softer fruits/vegetables like mangoes.
A juicer should have as few parts as possible, which fit together and dismantle easily. Parts should be easy and quick to clean.
Best Mixer Grinder in India
Best Food Processor in India
Best Air Fryer in India
Best Induction Cooktop in India
Best Microwave Oven in India
2 thoughts on “10 Best Juicers in India 2023- Reviews & Buyer’s Guide”
Nice article, Tarun.