This tutorial shows you how to remove or unlink the PayTM from Uber. PayTM wallet is necessary for booking a ride through Uber. Moreover, you should have Rs.200 in PayTM wallet to book a ride.
After taking your free ride worth Rs.300 using promo code 22i3d, you may feel unsafe with illegal deductions or you may want to use the same PayTM wallet for another Uber account. These two are only possible after you remove PayTM wallet from Uber. Following are the steps to remove PayTM wallet from Uber account :
1. Login to PayTM account and go to https://paytm.com/settings .
2. Click on “Merchants Authorized By You” tab.
3. Now you will be shown the third party websites you have allowed with PayTM wallet.
4. You will be shown Uber there. Now click on Remove.
5. You will be asked – “Are you sure you wish to revoke Uber’s access ?”
6. Click on ‘Revoke Access’.
7. That’s it. You have successfully removed the PayTM wallet from Uber.