Fashion trends may change but the idea of curly and wavy hair is always new and fresh. And having beautiful curls is always attractive. Some women have naturally straight hair and sometimes they desire to have bouncy curls. However, spending a few hundred bucks isn’t always a great solution.
Hence, the only easy solution that will save your time as well as your money and will be a great investment at the same time is having a good quality hair curler. It is one of the most convenient and easiest ways to curl your hair. Several manufacturers have come up with amazing hair curlers. And all that can make you confused about which one to choose.
If you are one of them and don’t know which one to buy, then you need to look at these 5 Best Hair Curlers in India. I have tried to give you a detailed review of these five hair curlers that are the top choice among several users.
Table of Contents
- These are the Top 5 Best Hair Curlers in India 2021:
- Buying Guide- Hair Curler
- How to Use a Hair Curler?
- Final Talk
These are the Top 5 Best Hair Curlers in India 2021:
1. It comes with a 19 mm barrel diameter.
2. The maximum temperature is up to 200 degrees celsius.
3. It comes with a 360 degrees swivel cord.
1. The VEGA Ease Curl Hair Curler-19 mm (VHCH-01) comes along with chrome plates that have a ceramic coating. It helps in making the work easy as well as hassle-free. What I like about this hair curler is the clamp it comes with to hold the hair while you can curl it easily.
2. The product comes along with a power indicator light that will illuminate once the curler is switched on. Apart from that, the curler comes along with a cool tip that will help you to hold the curler easily without causing any burn to your fingers.
3. What is more likeable about this hair curler is the safety stand that comes with the product. It will help you to keep the curler safe after use. It has a maximum temperature of around 200 degrees celsius to give you that optimum styling.
4. It comes with a barrel of diameter 19 mm and the length of the barrel is 125 mm. The swivel cord of 360 degrees will help you to rotate the curler conveniently and prevent it from getting tangled.
1. The curl may not stay for a longer period.
1. It comes with a 1.8 m long power cord.
2. This has a 360 degrees swivel cord.
3. It can heat up within 60 seconds.
4. This will consume 25 watts of power.
1. The Havells HC4031 Hair Curler comes with an LED display indicator that will illuminate red light once you turn the product on. It will help you understand whether the curler is ready to use or not. The look of the product is classy and elegant and is easy to use.
2. This Havells hair curler comes along with a 360 degrees swivel cord that will help you to keep the product free from getting tangled or twisted while you use it. It comes with a higher temperature allowance of 190 degrees that will give you optimal results. You will have the bouncy and voluminous curls that you want.
3. The product comes with the extra skinny barrel for giving you corkscrew as well as tight curls. You will have quick curls without any hassle. I like this hair curler because there is a cool tip made up of heat-insulating material. It will protect your fingers from burning while you can style as per your wish.
4. With the PTC heater, the hair curler can heat up within 60 seconds. It comes with an inbuilt safety stand that will protect the surface. This further comes along with 2 years of the warranty period to offer your easy and durable performance.
1. The handling is a little difficult.
1. It has a power cord of 2.5 m in length.
2. It comes with a 360 degrees swivel cord.
3. This weighs only 380 grams.
1. The ROZIA Hair Curler HR776 is yet another amazing hair curler that will give you salon-style quality results every time you use it. Hence, you don’t need to spend a fortune on your curling wands or at the salon to get that bouncy curls. With the help of this hair curler, you can get tight spiral curls at home.
2. What I like about this product is that it comes with barrels that heat up super quickly and gives an even heat distribution. As a result, every strand of hair will be easily curled at a constant temperature.
3. It comes with a 360 degrees rotatable power cord that you can stretch up to 2.5 m. It becomes easier for you to use the tool as it won’t tangle while you are using it and will give you the perfect curls. The best thing about this hair curler is that it suits every hair type- thin, voluminous, long, short, straight, you can get perfect curls.
1. The handling is a little flimsy.
1. It comes with a 1.6 cm barrel.
2. It can heat up within 60 seconds.
3. This consumes 40 watts of power.
4. It offers 200 degrees high heat temperature.
5. The product comes along with a 1.8 m cord.
1. If you are looking forward to having bouncy and vivid curls, then you can’t miss out on Philips BHB862 Hair Curler. This product comes along with a barrel diameter of 16 mm that will give full-of-life curls as well as ringlets for a young and joyful look.
2. The hair curler comes along with LED light that stops blinking once the curler heats up and is ready to use. It comes with a 1.8 m power cord length that offers convenience while you use it. The product comes along with a fast heat-up time feature that will make it ready to use within 60 seconds.
3. What I like about the product is the 200-degree high heat temperature that will offer optimal results and will minimize hair damage. It comes with a useful swivel cord technology that will rotate the cord and will prevent the tangling of wires.
4. What I like about the product is the cool tip. Yes! It has heat insulating material that will keep it cool and you can hold it safely and style your hair. Moreover, the product has a protective ceramic coating that ensures the even distribution of heat and makes your hair shiny and soft.
5. It comes with 2 years of the guarantee period that will make sure you can use the product for a longer period without any hassle.
1. It might damage your hair.
1. It comes with a 360 degrees swivel cord.
2. It offers you a 19 mm tong.
3. This works on 32 watts.
1. The Syska HC700 SalonFinish Hair Curler comes along with a 19 mm tong that will give you bouncy curls. I like how it is made up of high-temperature-resistant ceramic coated plates. This will offer you smooth curling. It has a clamp system that will hold your hair while you curl it. The product will give you long-lasting curls.
2. If you are looking for a salon-finish look, then you can’t miss out on this amazing hair curler. This hair curler comes along with an attached safety stand that allows you to keep it in rest mode on a stand. It will help you when you are not using the curler or it is heated up.
3. The hair curler comes along with a 360 degrees free swivel power cord that will enhance the overall styling process. If you want an easy and user-friendly operation, this hair curler is a great choice.
4. What I like about this product is the rapid heating up feature along with the LED power indicator. It will help in improving your hair curls and the LED indicator will help you to show the product is either switch on/off.
1. Curls couldn’t stay long on extremely curly hair.
Buying Guide- Hair Curler
1. Material of the Barrel
Now the very first thing that you should consider while you think of getting a new curl iron is the barrel material. Yes! All curlers are not made with the same material. This is because each specific material has got its functionalities that give different results. Hence, you need to choose the material of the barrel as per your curling preference and budget.
a) Chrome and Gold
Chrome, as well as gold, are pretty good conductors of heat. However, the only problem with this kind of material is that they are not good at even heat distribution and won’t be able to manage the frizz.
b) Metal Stream Barrel
Metal stream barrel is highly suitable for people who are having limp as well as thick hair. This is because it will heat and steam simultaneously and will help in curling your hair.
Titanium is yet another very much popular as well as cost-effective when it comes to choosing material for curling irons. They are light in weight, highly durable, and can dissipate heat quickly.
d) Ceramic and Tourmaline
Ceramic is just like titanium but they are good at providing consistent as well as fast heat. And the latest curling irons come with a combination of tourmaline and ceramic materials.
They are considered to be the best curling irons currently available in the market as they are safe to use and good at even heating. They can lock the moisture of the hair and will remove any kind of frizz and will give your hair a smooth and shiny texture.
2. Temperature Settings
Several temperature settings will allow you to have several hairstyles for your hair. Lower the temperature if you want to have soft curls. On the other hand, you can increase the temperature in case you want to have super curly hair.
There are a few models, you will be able to change the temperature from the range of settings as per the style you want to choose. There is an LCD that will allow you to choose the temperature
3. Length and Thickness of the Barrel
The length of the barrel should vary from 200 to 250 mm and having a long barrel is essential if you have thick and long hair. If not then, it would be not as efficient as you want and in the end, you won’t get the desired result.
And then again, the choice of thickness or the diameter of the barrel depends on the type of curls you need in your hair. A thin barrel is versatile and you can easily adjust the shape just by decreasing or increasing the space between your wrapped hair.
And for thick barrels, versatility is not available. The thickness, in that case, ranges from 7 to 30 mm.
4. Heating Time
Heating time is yet another important factor that you should consider before you buy a hair curler. Well! The heating time depends on the heating material that is used and the most popular being PTC. It will offer rapid heat transmission and as a result, ceases to work even if it overheats.
Keep in mind that the lesser the heating time is, the faster you will be done with your curling. The time varies from 30 seconds to five minutes. Hence, you need to be very careful while you choose in this regard.
5. Safety Features
Generally, all the manufacturers of hair appliances or specifically hair curlers try to include a safety feature. Because even if you are extremely cautious that also can’t be considered as an absolute preventive measure to keep yourself secure.
Try to look for features like an auto turn-off, cool tip made of insulating material, as well as an LED indicator light, etc. All these features are present in the list of products that I have reviewed above.
6. Warranty Period
Last but not least factor that you must keep in mind while you shop for a hair curler is the manufacturer’s warranty period. Having a long warranty period is pretty much important as this will make your investment secure. In case, the device turns out to be faulty or shows some kind of error, you can use your warranty period.
Most of the time, hair curlers come with a warranty between 6 months to around 3 years. Hence, I would suggest you check the warranty period that comes with your chosen hair curler.
How to Use a Hair Curler?
Now that you know which hair curler to buy, the next step would be to know how you can use it. And to help you out, here are some important tips that you should follow to get the perfect curls in no time.
1) You can turn your curl iron into a curling wand just by removing the clip on the curling iron.
2) While you are curling your hair, you must change the direction. For say, keep it quite opposite to your face so that the look comes out natural.
3) Start curling your hair close to the root and it will last longer.
4) If you want to treat your thin hair, set it below 200 F and for thick hair, keep it between 200-300 F.
5) Most of the hair curling irons come with a temperature setting so that you can adjust the settings as per the given instructions.
6) You need to check the size of the barrel as it will determine the curling of your hair of any type such as short, medium, or long, etc.
7) While you are using a curler ensure you hold it vertically to create loose curls and you can hold it horizontally for tighter and bouncy curls.
8) Don’t use cold iron to clean your iron. All you can do is wipe out the hair follicles or at max, you can use a cloth.
9) In case, you have hair problems such as browning or hair fall issues, then you must consult with a physician before you use the hair curler.
10) If you are a beginner, try to curl your hair in an off position. It will prevent your hair from burning and eventually, you can get familiar with using a curler.
When we talk about choosing a hair curler, there are certain important features to keep in mind and all that includes- barrel size, safety features, budget, etc. And to make things easier for you, I have listed down these top 5 best hair curlers in India. You can check the reviews as well as can go through the guide.
I am sure, it will help you to get the best hair curler that will suit your needs as well as your budget. In case, you still have any doubts, you can comment down below and share it with me. I will be happy to help you out with your queries.