Are you a bodybuilder or an athlete? If yes, then you must be willing to develop your muscle strength.
Almost every individual nowadays want to increase their muscle mass and strength. Having a good physique is a dream of many.
Now, even after hard workout sessions, a few people fail to achieve what they need. Have you ever thought about how to achieve it? Well! With the help of a Creatine supplement, you can get your dream body.
Creatine is a dietary supplement that increases body energy and boosts protein synthesis in the body. It further helps in muscle building and as a result, gives you the power to do the heavy lifting. However, it is mandatory to know what is Creatine and how to choose one.
Don’t worry! To help you out, I have made a buying guide with every detail regarding the factors to consider and what is Creatine. Moreover, you can go through the list of the top 10 best Creatine supplements in India below.
So without further delay, let’s start with the product reviews followed by the buying guide and FAQs.
Table of Contents
These are the Top 10 Best Creatine Supplements in India 2023:
1. If you are looking for a good creatine supplement in India, then the Optimum Nutrition (ON) Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder is a great option. It is simple and has no fillers or any other unwanted ingredients. The brand has a name in the market, and thus, it is easily reliable to consume for fitness.
2. To attain fitness goals and to get faster results, you can surely try out this fantastic product. This is because it has 100% pure micronised creatine-monohydrate and has CreaPure Creatine. What I like the most is the micronised form. It easily dissolves into the water and helps in quick absorption.
3. The best part of this fantastic supplement is that the product is unsweetened and unflavoured. Thus, you can have it without any issue. It further provides you with strength and energy and speeds up the recovery process. The essential thing about this product is that it doesn’t have fillers or additives. It supports muscle growth in your body.
1. There is no scoop inside.
1. If you are looking for the best budget creatine supplement, then you should go for the MuscleBlaze Creatine. It comes from the brand MuscleBlaze that is known for making excellent quality health supplements at an affordable rate. Thus, you can opt for this fantastic product and include it in your daily fitness regime.
2. The product is meant to improve your body power as well as strengthen your muscles. It allows you to do hard work out by giving your muscles the energy boost it requires. With this product, you can have 3 grams of pure creatine monohydrate in each serving.
3. The product delays the onset of lactic acid and enhances protein synthesis. And the best part about the product is that it has no fillers and thus, you can rely on this supplement. It will improve your physical performance and will let you lift heavier.
1. No cons found.
1. It contains high-quality ultra-micronized Creatine that helps boost athletic performance, muscle strength, endurance and energy.
2. It helps replenish lost Creatine to support intense physical activity.
3. It supports muscle mass by limiting muscle breakdown and promotes muscle repair and new muscle growth.
4. It helps to provide instant and sustained energy for high-intensity workouts and improves athletic performance.
5. To get the best result, add 1 scoop (3g) of Creatine Monohydrate in 300ml Water or any healthy beverage of choice, shake well to dissolve completely and drink.
1. It is unflavoured so you might not like the taste.
1. It delivers 3 g of creatine monohydrate in each serving.
2. It improves athletic performance, builds strength, and enhances stamina.
3. It can be used as a pre-workout drink or post-workout supplement.
4. It is Informed Choice Certified and free from any harmful banned substances.
1. No cons found.
1. This product has been micronized by reducing large creatine molecules into smaller particles to optimise mixability, bioavailability and absorption.
2. It does not contain any additives or fillers.
3. It helps increase strength and reduce fatigue, allowing you to lift heavier, run further faster & improve overall physical performance.
1. No cons found.
1. It is made with 100% Creapure®, manufactured in Germany under strict GMP conditions.
2. It promotes muscle growth, increased strength, powerful pumps, less fatigue, and fuller muscles.
3. I like how the product easily dissolves and makes the absorption much easier. This product will help you to increase the energy levels and the ATO levels that make it easy for you to work out harder. Having it will surely give you the boost you need to do a good workout session.
1. No cons found.
1. The HealthyHey Sports Creatine Monohydrate is yet another fantastic product and is very much cost-effective as well. It comes from a reputed brand and ensures great quality. You can have good health by consuming this health supplement. The product comes with 100% pure creatine.
2. This supplement weighs 400 grams and can serve 133 servings as per 3 grams of Creatine per serving. The product contains no artificial colours and flavours. It is vegan-friendly and is paleo. Moreover, the mixing capability of this supplement is fantastic, and it absorbs quickly as well.
3. The supplement delays workout fatigue and strengthens the muscle. It gives you a whole lot of energy boost so that you can work out hard. The best part about this supplement is that it is unsweetened and flavourless.
1. No cons found.
1. The Muscletech Essential Series Platinum 100% Creatine comes from a very reputed brand MuscleTech. It is primarily known for manufacturing great quality health and fitness supplements. They are usually known for their effective supplements at an affordable price. However, this product is a little expensive, but it comes in a bigger pack.
2. The product is completely vegetarian-friendly and can be consumed by most. What I like the most about this product is that it is 100% platinum creatine and does not contain any additives. Thus, it is an excellent choice of supplement to include in your fitness regime.
3. This supplement is excellent to boost your muscle mass and drive your performance while you do your workout. It has got several positive reviews from most of the buyers in India. Thus, you can go with this product without a second thought.
1. It is a bit expensive.
1. The Naturyz Crea10 Creatine Supplement is a pure blend of creatine monohydrate powder and creatine HCL powder. You can opt for this supplement in case you want to try out something new. The brand is trustworthy and provides good quality and safe supplements.
2. What I like about the product is that it has some amazing ingredients to give you the best result. It has 5 grams of amino acid, 20 grams of carbs along electrolytes. All these help in building your muscle mass. You can consume it to improve your muscle strength.
3. Consuming this product will instantly boost your performance by providing the body with the required amount of energy. The best part about this health supplement is that the 20 grams of fast-acting carbohydrates help in the quick absorption of the Creatine. It quickly converts it to glycogen and replenishes depleted levels after an intense workout.
4. The product is ideal for athletes. As it comes in powder form, it becomes easy to consume and digest. The supplement blends quickly, and you need to take one scoop of the product and mix it with 200-250 ml of water.
1. No cons found.
1. If you are looking for the best creatine supplement in India at the best budget, then look no further. The Abbzorb Nutrition Micronised Creatine Monohydrate is the best in the market with the finest and unadulterated Creatine. It has the most potent creatine monohydrate to give you the best results you desire for.
2. This health supplement helps to replenish the creatine store in the body. Only 3 grams of Creatine is enough to do that. Isn’t it amazing that too at this price point? You can further achieve your daily goal with just one serving of the Abbzorb Nutrition Micronised Creatine Monohydrate.
3. What I like about this product is the way it blends perfectly. The dissolving rate is faster, and it can mix in water so quickly that you can prepare it in no time. It comes in a micronised powder form and thus, allows you to digest it more quickly. This is an amazing post-workout drink and can be consumed as a sports shake or juice.
4. The best thing about this health supplement is that this has no additives such as sugar or artificial flavours. There are no unwanted chemical reagents such as maltodextrin which can be harmful to health. However, you must consume 3-5 litres of water with the Abbzorb Nutrition Micronised Creatine Monohydrate without failing.
1. No cons found.
1. The MuscleXP Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder comes from one of the most reputed brands in India, MuscleXP. It is known for manufacturing great quality health supplements. If you are looking for an effective creatine supplement, then this can be your choice. It is quite affordable and better than most of the creatine supplements presently available.
2. The product comes in 250 grams pack which can serve you for around 83 servings. Thus, you can consume it for a month or more as per your choice. Moreover, the product is micronised, and therefore, there are no dissolving issues. You can easily digest it, which is excellent. It is absolutely unflavored and pure.
3. The supplement is great for reducing extra fat and gaining muscles as well. It enhances energy and muscle strength so that you can perform heavy work out. I feel it is great for improving athletic performance and can be extremely helpful for sports such as powerlifting or bodybuilding, boxing, etc.
1. No cons found.
1. The Sinew Nutrition Micronised Creatine Monohydrate is yet another fantastic supplement for bodybuilders, athletes, and for anyone looking to have a great body. You can rely on this brand as it is known for manufacturing some amazing health supplements.
2. The product has the power to increase muscular force production with short bouts of maximal exercise. Moreover, it stores energy in the muscles and makes the onset of lactic acid delay. This supplement reduces protein breakdown and gives power, strength, and stamina to your body.
3. What I like the most about the product is that it has 5 grams of micronised creatine monohydrate per serving. There are no fillers or other unwanted ingredients present in the product. It has all the natural flavour. The best part is that the supplement is easy to mix and absorb.
1. You may find some lumps.
Creatine Buying Guide
Now before you start with the factors to consider while opting for a creatine supplement, I would like you to know about Creatine. Without knowing it will not help you in choosing the best. Thus, you must be aware of what Creatine is, and then you can go ahead and buy one for yourself.
What is Creatine?
Creatine is a compound that elevates energy into the muscles. It is made by the human body itself and even found inside the food we eat too, for example, meat. Creatine is prepared in the pancreas, liver, kidneys and later is being transmitted to the muscles in the body using the bloodstream.
As the muscles get the creatine compound, it is being transformed into creatine phosphate (phosphocreatine). This metabolite is high powdered and recovers ATP, which is the optimum energy source for the muscles. As a result, when you start working out, the ATP levels begin to decay, and Creatine is assigned to restores those lost ATP levels.
Creatine supplements are great for your health. However, you must choose one as per certain parameters to suit your body and give you the best results. To help you out, I have made sure to point out all the factors to look at while purchasing a creatine supplement.
1. Different Forms of Creatine Supplements
If you are looking forward to buying a creatine supplement, then you must know about the various forms of it. They come in powder, blend, liquid, and capsule forms. However, fitness experts will always recommend you to consume the powder form as it absorbs quickly and will give you better results.
a) Creatine Capsules
Over the last few years, creatine capsules have gained immense popularity. They are available either as 100% pure creatine or mixed with some other supplements including vitamins, amino acids, minerals, etc.
b) Creatine Blends
Now, the creatine blends come in different combinations. Usually, Creatine is mixed with other supplements such as vitamins and minerals, carbohydrates, herbal extracts to increase digestion, amplify potency, and athletic performance.
c) Creatine Powder
One of the most popular and common kinds of creatine supplements is creatine powder. They are sold with flavouring powders for a mixable drink or as a stand-alone product.
d) Creatine Liquid
If you are looking for an easily digested creatine form, you can go for the liquid Creatine. However, they aren’t as popular as the other forms of creatine supplements.
2. Types Of Creatine
Now when it comes to consuming Creatine, you need to consider the different kinds of Creatine available in the market. Knowing and understanding each of them will help you in getting the best creatine supplement for getting effective results.
a) Creatine Monohydrate
One of the most popular types of creatine supplements is creatine monohydrate. They have 88% of pure Creatine that is bounded using 12 % of water. The potency of creatine monohydrate is very high, and none of the sports supplements can come close to it. This works effectively.
In previous days, they were filled with hard to digest particles causing intestinal issues. However, nowadays, they are micronised and have become even 20 times smaller. The best part is that they don’t have any side effects on your intestinal.
b) Creatine Ethyl Ester
Well! CEE or Creatine Ethyl Ester is comparatively new but is popular nowadays. Ester having attached to the Creatine allows it to pass through the cell membrane easily. As a result, the CEE absorbs quickly into the muscle cells.
c) Creatine Phosphate
The creatine molecules that are bonded with phosphate molecules are the creatine phosphate. They are less effective than creatine monohydrates.
d) Creatine Citrate
The Creatine that is bonded with critic acid is the creatine critic supplement. Consuming it will provide your muscle tissues with energy.
e) Creatine Anhydrous
This has 6% or more pure Creatine per serving when compared to the creatine monohydrate.
3. Avoid Harmful Ingredients
While you think of purchasing a creatine supplement, then you should avoid buying products having harmful ingredients. Check the ingredients list and make sure the product doesn’t have aspartic acid, sulfate, glutamine, etc. They can be very dangerous to your body.
One of the main ingredients that can cause dangerous diseases to your body is the DMAA. This increases your blood pressure as well as heart rate. If consumed with caffeine, it may become even deadly. Thus, you need to be very cautious while buying any new supplement.
4. Price Vs Quality
One of the last but equally important factors to consider while purchasing a creatine supplement is the quality. Buying low-quality stuff can harm your health and cause you health-related issues. Sometimes, manufacturers lower the price by reducing the quality of the raw ingredients or compromising quality control methods and using substandard packaging.
Thus, choosing a creatine supplement that comes with high quality is a must. You must compare the reviews and then opt for something comparatively natural.
Advantages Of Creatine Supplements
Now, before you go and buy a creatine supplement for yourself, you must be aware of the benefits you will get from it. There are several benefits of consuming creatine supplements such as:
1. It improves your bone health.
2. This speeds up muscle growth.
3. It helps the muscle cells produce more energy.
4. This reduces tiredness, as well as fatigue.
5. This enhances high-intensity exercise performance.
6. It improves your daily performance as well as neurological function.
These are some of the significant benefits that you can expect from the creatine supplement. Now the top 10 products that we have mentioned are great in quality and budget and choosing one of them will surely give you the result you are looking for.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Creatine A Steroid?
No! Creatine is not a steroid. They are naturally found in muscles and even present within red meat and seafood. This is a naturally occurring organic acid to provide energy to the muscles.
2. Does Creatine Make You Fat?
No. It will not make you fat as it pulls water into the skeletal muscle and gives you lean muscle mass.
3. Can Teenagers Take Creatine?
Well! There is no evidence to prove that Creatine can cause harm to teenagers. It is safe as well as a proven health supplement.
4. Is Creatine Powder Safe For Your Kidneys?
People with healthy kidneys can have creatine supplements for the long term as they can be safe. However, consuming a low dose of Creatine would be prudent for these people.
5. What is the Best Form Of Creatine?
The best form of Creatine is the creatine monohydrate. It is the cheapest one among all yet shows the best and effective results.
6. How Much Creatine Can Your Body Absorb?
Usually, the human body can take 2 grams of Creatine per kilogram of lean muscle mass. However, the maximum it can intake is 3g/kg.
7. What is the Loading Phase Of Creatine?
During the loading phase, you should consume a good amount of Creatine in a short period to saturate the muscles rapidly. You can consume 20 grams of Creatine per day during the loading phase, which remains for 5-7 days.
Once the loading phase is over, you can take a lower dose of around 2 to 10 grams regularly to maintain the creatine stores.
8. Can Vegetarians Use Creatine?
Yes absolutely. Vegetarians can consume Creatine, and they mainly need it. This is due to the reason that they consume a meagre amount of Creatine from the foods they eat. For vegetarians, I believe Creatine is a necessity and not an option.
9. Should Pregnant Women Take Creatine?
Your physician can best answer this. During pregnancy, you should consult with your doctor before taking this kind of supplement.
Creatine supplements have a lot of benefits for your health. However, you need to choose wisely to get the best benefits. I would highly recommend you choose something unflavoured and take the proper dose to avoid causing any mishaps.
All the products mentioned above are safe and certified supplements. You can go through the list of the top 10 best creatine supplements in India and choose one. If you are still confused, you can check out the buying guide or comment below with your queries in case you have one.