Are you are a fitness freak and is serious about bodybuilding? If yes, then you will surely need a protein-rich diet. The most important step of bodybuilding is to have a proper diet in case you want to achieve the best results.
You will find several protein gainers that comes with a blend of carbs, fat, protein, and calories to enhance your muscle growth. However, supplements may come expensive. So what is the healthy yet affordable diet?
I would say having peanut butter spread is an excellent solution to a healthy, nutrition-rich, affordable diet. They are delicious with creamy, crunchy, and nutty flavours. It will provide you with your daily energy boost require to stay active all day long.
Here, I have made a list of top 10 best peanut butter in India that you can easily find in the market. If you are confused about how to choose and why you should choose one, then you can go through the buying guide given after the list.
So without further ado, let’s start with the article.
Table of Contents
These are the Top 10 Best Peanut Butter in India 2023:
1. MYFITNESS Peanut Butter
The MYFITNESS Peanut Butter is the best in India.
1. It is 100% vegan.
2. This weighs 1250 grams.
1. If you want to enjoy the original American recipe of tasty peanut butter, then the MYFITNESS Peanut Butter is your perfect choice. The product has zero trans-fats and is excellent for health. This has no cholesterol and thus, it good for everyone in your family.
2. This peanut butter can be quite beneficial for the joggers as well as the dieters. It is completely loaded with proteins of 325 grams. Every 100 grams serving size have 3.2 grams of dietary fibre, 52.2 grams of total fats, 12 grams of carbohydrates. This will further give you 26 grams of protein, 1 gram of salt, and 10 grams of sugar.
3. The product has 624 kcal of energy and as a result, is the excellent peanut butter to stay fit. Moreover, it helps you with weight management in case you want to lose those extra and unwanted fats. It works as a fat burner as well. This has a storage life of 2 years.
4. What I like the most about this peanut butter are the delicious taste and the soft buttery texture. It tastes so yummy that I literally can eat it all day long. This boosts the energy in your body so that you can stay physically very much active.
1. No cons found.
2. Pintola All Natural Peanut Butter
The Pintola All Natural Peanut Butter is the number 2 product on the list.
1. It is 100% vegan.
2. This comes in a quantity of 1 kg.
1. Pintola is a HACCP, ISO 22000, and BRC certified brand in India. It is known for manufacturing excellent quality peanut butter that is fresh and crunchy. This brand gives you one of the purest forms of peanut butter in India. Thus, it is a perfect choice for gym-goers, dieters, athletes.
2. The product has 32 grams of serving size that includes 16 grams of fat, 1 gram of sugar, 10 grams of protein, 3 grams of fibre, and 0 trans fats. The jar has 1 kg of peanut butter which has a shelf life of 9 months. I feel it is great to have such a peanut butter with loaded proteins and good ingredients.
3. The product has no dairy products and added colours. It is a gluten-free product and 100% vegan and is free from hydrogenated oil. Thus, it is completely a natural and healthiest peanut butter. I like the texture as well as the taste of the product. It is crunchy, smooth, and delicious to taste.
1. It is expensive.
3. Alpino Natural Peanut Butter
The Alpino Natural Peanut Butter is the number 3 product on the list.
1. It is 100% vegan.
2. This comes in 1kg of quantity.
1. If you are looking for peanut butter that is 100% vegan and is gluten-free, then the Alpino Natural Peanut Butter is your ideal choice. The product has no added sugar and salt, and there are no hydrogenated oils as well. It is excellent for your health and has all-natural ingredients present.
2. It is one of the peanut butter brands that is known for manufacturing all-natural peanut butter. They give their customers what they need and further keeps the impeccable taste. It has several flavours, but this crunch one is unsweetened and is excellent in case you are a fitness freak.
3. The product comes along with 10 grams of protein, 0 grams of trans fat, 15 grams of healthy fats, and 0mg cholesterol per 32 grams of serving. I feel it is fantastic to have such a healthy peanut butter with so much natural and good ingredients. This further has no stabilizers or fillers. Thus, you should shake it or stir it well before consuming as oil separation may occur.
4. This peanut butter has 100% roasted peanuts, which means it is loaded with proteins. It will surely give your body the boost it requires. The taste is what I liked the most as it has a smooth yet crunchy texture and tastes just like freshly roasted peanuts. I mean it is so amazing that you can have it every day without feeling bored.
1. It can get sticky in the mouth.
4. Nouriza High-Protein Natural Peanut Butter
The Nouriza High-Protein Natural Peanut Butter is the number 4 product on the list.
1. It is a 100% Vegan product.
2. It comes with a quantity of 1 Kg.
1. The Nouriza High-Protein Natural Peanut Butter is yet another fantastic peanut butter manufactured by the brand Nouriza in India. Having this product will allow you to stay away from an unhealthy lifestyle and will boost your immunity system.
2. You can store the product at room temperature, which is excellent. It has no addition of artificial flavours and is unsweetened. What I like more about this product is that it is an excellent source of protein. You can have 33% of protein per serving. It will give you the best healthy protein to stay active all day long.
3. The product comes along with no other added preservatives, sugar, and salt. You can aid your weight management process with this amazing peanut butter. It is simply great for everyone in your family and can be a healthy add-on option for your breakfast.
4. The peanut butter has no hydrogenated oils, colours, trans fats, artificial aroma, etc. Moreover, the nutty smell makes the taste amazing and gives you the urge to eat it. This gives you a good amount of omega fatty acids o lower your LDL levels and increase your HDL levels. It helps to regulate the cholesterol levels to let you do healthy cardiovascular activities.
1. No cons found.
5. Dr. Oetker Fun Foods Peanut Butter
The Dr. Oetker Fun Foods Peanut Butter is the number 5 product on the list.
1. It weighs 925 grams.
2. It has a 100% Vegan product.
1. The Dr. Oetker Fun Foods Peanut Butter can be an excellent choice for the people who are looking for a high protein breakfast. This peanut butter is loaded with 25% protein to give you the energy boost for a longer period. Thus, you can go and choose this fantastic peanut butter.
2. It is such a fantastic peanut butter spread that comes with all the right sources of Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B6. Moreover, the spread is made up of all the excellent quality raw ingredients. This has 91% roasted peanuts, and as a result, you will have a good healthy breakfast, lunch, or snack.
3. What I like more about this peanut butter spread is the thick texture. It has a nice taste which is I guess loved by both kids and adults as per customer reviews. You can make delicious recipes using this fantastic peanut spread.
1. Packaging could have been better.
6. Asitis Nutrition AS-IT-IS Peanut Butter
The Asitis Nutrition AS-IT-IS Peanut Butter is the number 6 product on the list.
1. It has a 1 Kg quantity of the product.
2. This is 100% vegan.
1. The Asitis Nutrition AS-IT-IS Peanut Butter Crunchy is one of the brands known for manufacturing the finest peanut butter in India. In case you want to get your hands on an energy booster, then you must try out this product. It comes with all the goodness of proteins and fibres to stabilize the insulin levels.
2. The peanut butter spread is highly rich in arginine, which is an amino acid. It is an excellent source of protein, and it expands your blood vessels. Consuming this regularly can lower the BP level and promote muscle mass growth. It further helps you to lose those unwanted body fats.
3. This product is 100% vegan and has no additional preservatives. It contains no palm oil, no added flavour, sugar, and salt. The spread is gluten-free and dairy-free. It is made up of high-quality, perfectly chosen fresh peanuts. This can be an excellent source of dietary potassium.
1. The taste could have been better.
7. The Butternut Co. Peanut Butter Unsweetened
The Butternut Co. Peanut Butter Unsweetened is the number 7 product on the list.
1. It is 100% vegan.
2. This comes in a quantity of 1kg.
1. The Butternut Co. Peanut Butter Unsweetened is yet another good peanut butter spread in India. It is known for manufacturing good quality peanut butter which tastes delicious and creamy. The best part is that the product is unsweetened and thus is an excellent source of protein for the fitness experts.
2. The product has the right balance of sweet and salty ingredients. It gives you 5 grams of proteins, 8 grams of fats, and 0.5 grams of sugar per 15 grams of serving or one tablespoon. This peanut butter is rich in vitamin E, fibre, proteins which are a great source of energy.
3. The peanut butter is 100% vegan and has no added sugar to it. This is made up of 100% peanuts. It is excellent for everyone in the family because it has no trans fat and cholesterol. The taste is good and can be a good companion for a healthy breakfast.
1. The texture is a little runny.
8. Sundrop Peanut Butter
The Sundrop Peanut Butter is the number 8 product on the list.
1. It is 100% vegan.
2. It weighs 924 grams.
1. If you are looking for peanut butter to gain weight, then the Sundrop Peanut Butter is a perfect choice. This is made up of 90% by weight roasted peanuts which is high in protein content. Each serving of the peanut butter contains at least 25% of loaded proteins. It is a perfect choice for all the people who wants to gain weight and mass and aren’t into any carb diet.
2. What I like more about the product is the taste of it. The product is deliciously tasty, and with the nutty fragments, it feels amazing. I want to give a small tip; you can add little milk to it to make it taste better. Adding a few spoons of honey to it will enhance the flavour further.
3. The product is 100% vegan and is free of cholesterol as well. It is not that much costly as well and is readily available in the market. This has 15 grams of total fats, 2 grams of sugar and salt, 8 grams of protein, and 2 grams of fibre per 30 grams of serving. You can store it outside at room temperature, and you will not require any refrigerator.
1. Not for people with a no-carb diet.
9. DiSano All Natural Peanut Butter
The DiSano All Natural Peanut Butter is the number 9 product on the list.
1. It is 100% vegetarian.
2. This has 1 kg of the peanut butter.
1. If you are looking for peanut butter that is made up of freshly collected and roasted peanuts, then the DiSano All Natural Peanut Butter is your first choice. This peanut butter spread instantly boosts your energy level in your body. You can add it to any smoothie or breakfast of your choice, and you are good to have a delicious recipe.
2. This product is 100% vegetarian and unsweetened as well. The spread is rich in vitamins, dietary fibres as well as other good nutrients. It as 30% of protein quantity per serving. The product is a good source of vitamins such as Vitamins B3, B6, and E.
3. The product is 100% gluten-free and contains fresh, and 100% roasted peanuts. You can store it at room temperature and have it with sandwiches as well as bread. All the peanuts are of high quality and thoroughly checked in the laboratory to make sure you eat healthy and fresh.
1. As per customer reviews, it may have water in it.
10. Saffola Fittify Gourmet Healthy Unsweetened Peanut Butter
The Saffola Fittify Gourmet Healthy Unsweetened Peanut Butter is the number 10 product on the list.
1. It has 1 kg of the product.
2. This is 100% Vegan.
1. If you are looking for peanut butter that is readily available in almost every market or shops in India, then the Saffola Fittify Gourmet Healthy Unsweetened Peanut Butter is your choice. It is a 100% vegan product that has no added sugar or other preservatives.
2. The peanut butter spread is super healthy, unsweetened, creamy in texture. I love how it tastes. It goes best with smoothies or bread. You can add it on top of your pancakes, waffles and a spoonful of the product is enough to make the food taste amazing.
3. The product is made up of good quality peanuts that are freshly collected. It is rich in protein and good active ingredients. You will get your daily dose of the energy boost. What I like the most about this spread is that you can consume it even when you are on a strict diet.
1. No cons found.
Peanut Butter Buying Guide
Peanut butter is high in demand and people are looking forward to buying it. There are very tasty and are made of roasted and grounded nuts and are great for health. However, you need to keep in mind certain factors before purchasing it.
Here are the factors which I think are essential to check.
The most crucial factor to consider while buying a peanut butter is to check how natural the product it. Yes! You should never opt for a product that comes with any artificial ingredients. Peanut butter must have only two ingredients, such as salt and peanuts.
Thus, it is very much essential for you to to look at the ingredients label before purchasing. The product may contain flax seed that is rich in Omega 3.
2. Don’t Go For A Wrong Brand
One of the essential factors to look at while shopping for peanut butter is the brand. Going for a wrong brand will harm your cells and may damage it. Hydrogenated oils are harmful fats that displace all the good fats in your cellular membranes. It will cause you inflammation.
They are essential for the body’s metabolic processes and your radiant skin. Thus, going for a well-known brand will keep the benefits up to the mark.
3. No Added Sugar
Before you go and purchase random peanut butter, you need to check the ingredients label. Make sure the product isn’t having any artificial sweeteners such as honey, molasses, corn syrup solids, stevia, etc.
To make the peanut butter taste better, manufacturers often add sugar. They can be quite sneaky, and people may fall for the natural one that has 3 to 5 grams of added sugar.
You should always look for butter that has no or a minimum of 3 grams of sugar.
4. Crunchy and Creamy
Usually, you will find two different variants of peanut butter in the market-creamy and crunchy. Now, as the name suggests, crunchy peanut butter has small pieces of peanuts. On the other hand, the creamy one is easier to spread with a smooth texture.
If you want to add peanut butter to your smoothies as well as ice-creams, then you must opt for the creamy version. And if you a crunchy smoothie, then go for the crunchy peanut butter.
5. Must Contain Only A Fewer Ingredients
While buying peanut butter, you should keep in mind that fewer ingredients are better. You must consider buying peanut butter that comes with one or two ingredients without any additional preservatives in the form of excessive salt or sugar.
You must be well aware of the packages that come with “reduced fats”. This is because to compensate it; usually, brands use starchy substitutes that are much more harmful than the former one.
6. No Added Oils
Having trans fats in your peanut butter isn’t great at all. Thus, you should look for peanut butter that does not contain hydrogenated oil.
Trans fats can cause you heart diseases, strokes, as well as other cholesterol-related diseases. To make it suitable for spreading purpose, sometimes brands use emulsifiers in their peanut butter.
The emulsifiers are in the form of palm oil, which is harmful to cardiac health. The excellent and healthy peanut butter will have no trace of the oils mentioned above or will have only coconut oil as a substitute.
Price is another factor to consider before buying peanut butter from the market. It may vary as per the quantity, quality, variation, as well as brand.
Thus, to help you out, I have made this list of top 10 best peanut butter in India to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is a nice paste that easy to spread over the top of the bread. It is made up of crunchy peanuts, sugar, salts, vegetable oil, and trans fat. This is a great source of good protein as well as fibre. It gives you the perfect energy source with the supply of these three macro-nutrients, such as:
b) Fats, and
2. Does The Peanut Butter Include Saturated Fats?
Peanut butter includes saturated fats due to the presence of palm oil. This doesn’t mean the product is not safe to consume or isn’t healthy. All healthy products contain saturated fat.
However, the amount is quite less, and thus, you don’t need to worry about it.
3. What Does The Peanut Butter Contain?
Peanut butter has all the goodness of healthy fats. This is an excellent choice for vegetarians, and having two full spoons of peanut butter will include 2 to 3 grams of fibre and 8 grams of protein.
4. What Are Some Good Points About Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is excellent for your health. However, everything depends on how you are consuming it. There are several benefits of consuming peanut butter, such as:
a) It promotes healthy hair.
b) This maintains healthy skin.
c) It helps to prevent cancer.
d) It supports a healthy heart.
e) This keeps your brain healthy.
f) It keeps your bones stronger.
g) This keeps your stomach fuller.
If you want a healthy lifestyle and want to add some good fat, vitamins, fibres, and proteins in your daily diet, then a good peanut butter spread is what you need.
However, if you have any further queries regarding how to buy and which one to select or have any other information on peanut butter, you can comment it down below. I would be happy to help you out.