Skin and hair care is essential for everyone. In this busy world, nobody gets enough time to take proper care of them. There are so many different products to deal with each concern your skin has. Aloe vera has all the properties to treat all the skin related issues you have.
Aloe vera gels are amazing to buy to treat every skin and hair issues. You can opt for aloe vera directly as well, but the availability can be an issue. For that, aloe vera gels can come handy as there are so many brands available in the market that manufactures aloe vera gel.
However, it may become confusing for you to choose one as per your needs. Thus, I made this buying guide along with a list of top 10 best aloe vera gels in India. Go through this article will help you to choose the best product as per your needs.
Table of Contents
These are the Top 10 Best Aloe Vera Gels in India 2023:
1. WishCare Pure & Natural Aloe Vera Gel
The WishCare Pure & Natural Aloe Vera Gel is the best aloe vera gel in India.
1. Are you tired of using sticky and thick aloe vera gels? If not, then you must try out the brand new aloe vera gel from WishCare. The WishCare Pure & Natural Aloe Vera Gel is an amazing one to purchase. This brand is gaining huge popularity in the market for manufacturing excellent aloe vera gel. Thus, you can opt for this product.
2. This aloe vera gel is of high quality and gives you a fresh feeling. It soothes any burning or cut area. I feel the product is great for providing you with a daily dose of hydration. If you want a gorgeous, smooth, and glowy face, then this aloe vera gel is terrific at it. Moreover, it penetrates deep into your skin to moisturize it well.
3. The aloe vera gel is great at giving a youthful look to your face. It further has Vitamin E and is high in water content and acts as a humectant. All these gives your hair a healthy and shiny look. It provides hydration to your hair and locks the moisture into your hair, giving it a luscious as well as soft feeling.
4. The product is excellent for the rapid recovery from a day in the sun. Yes! Just apply a quick layer of aloe vera gel, and it will soothe your face instantly. This further helps in preventing sunburns. You can keep it in the fridge to make it extra cool. It is loaded with the properties of anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, etc. Thus, you can keep it in your first aid box.
1. No cons found.
2. UrbanBotanics 99% Pure Aloe Vera Gel
The UrbanBotanics 99% Pure Aloe Vera Gel is the second best aloe vera gel in India.
1. The UrbanBotanics 99% Pure Aloe Vera Gel is yet another fantastic product to choose from the range of best aloe vera gels. It is from the brand UrbanBotanics that is known for manufacturing good aloe gel. Thus, you can rely on this product for your skin as well as hair treatments.
2. The aloe vera gel is great for retaining your moisture level. It is made up of fresh and pure aloe vera, and thus, it helps in keeping the moisture locked within your skin. This has soothing and cooling properties to prevent your skin from sunburns or suntans. The product is completely chemical-free and consists of all-natural ingredients that can cure the dryness and red skin.
3. This aloe vera gel is impressive at curing the acne scars and active acne. It is suitable for all skin types and is suitable to apply in all weather conditions. This is great to keep your hair shiny, silky, and smooth. You can further use this product as a hand sanitizer. This can be applied directly on to your skin and let it dry for a while before you apply makeup.
1. The packaging could have been better.
3. Khadi Mauri Aloe Vera Gel
The Khadi Mauri Aloe Vera Gel is the third best aloe vera gel in India.
1. If you are looking for an amazing, pure, and herbal aloe vera gel, then the Khadi Mauri Aloe Vera Gel is your option. This aloe vera gel is pure as well as organic in nature. It comes from a brand Khadi that is great for manufacturing skin care products. This is a very reliable brand, and thus, you can totally buy it without giving a second thought.
2. The Khadi Mauri Aloe Vera Gel is 100% free from any type of harsh chemicals. It provides glowing and clear skin if appropriately applied from time to time. This is further highly effective on acne and acne scars. You can use this aloe vera gel as a dark spots corrector.
3. Are you looking to brighten your skin and remove the tan? If yes, then this aloe vera gel is terrific at this. This has vitamin E, C, and other ingredients to provide the best for your skin. It is quite inexpensive, and you can surely give it a try.
1. No cons found.
4. WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel for Skin and Hair
The WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel for Skin and Hair is the fourth best aloe vera gel in India.
1. As the name says, the WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel for Skin and Hair is a great aloe vera gel for both skin and hair. This is from the brand WOW, and it is well-known for manufacturing fantastic skin and hair care products. Thus, you can surely get this aloe vera gel for yourself.
2. The WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel for Skin and Hair has pure aloe vera juice, citric acid as well as Xanthan Gum. All these are great for your skin and hair. It will give your hair the moisture it requires, and the citric acid helps in lightening your dark spots. The aloe vera gel is excellent to minimize the pore, boost collagen production, and giving hydration.
3. The product works as a daily moisturizer, a primer, a sunscreen, and everything that your face requires. It is highly rich in vitamins such as Vitamin A, E, C, B12, and folic acid.
1. No cons found.
5. Indus Valley Bio Organic Non-Toxic Aloe Vera Gel
The Indus Valley Bio Organic Non-Toxic Aloe Vera Gel is the fifth best aloe vera gel in India.
1. The Indus Valley Bio Organic Non-Toxic Aloe Vera Gel is an all-natural aloe vera gel to use for your skin and hair. If you want a pure and an organic aloe vera for your skin, then you can opt for this product without a second thought. This further comes from a reputed brand that manufactures impressive hair and skincare products.
2. This aloe vera gel gives you multiple benefits as it is a natural product. It is made up of natural ingredients such as aloe vera juice, wheat germ, and rose water. All these have their benefits and gives you the best results. It suits all skin types. This aloe vera gel is excellent to treat dryness of your skin. It reduces stretch marks and helps in preventing premature ageing.
3. The product is suitable for all weather conditions. You can use it on your hair as well as skin without worrying much. It will not harm your skin and hair. This is a non-toxic aloe vera gel without any side effects. What I like about this product is that it has no greasy effect. This is light in weight and keeps your face plump.
1. Strong fragrance.
2. Not travel-friendly.
6. Lakmé 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aquagel
The Lakmé 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aquagel is the sixth best aloe vera gel in India.
1. If you are looking for a brand that is well-known in the market and if you are very much brand conscious, then the Lakmé 9 to 5 Naturale Aloe Aquagel is your option. This is from the brand Lakme that is great at manufacturing skincare and makeup products. It is available all over the world, especially in India. Thus, you can go with this aloe vera gel.
2. The product comes with the goodness of pure and natural aloe vera. It acts as a moisturizer to your skin and hydrates it. You can apply it before going out, after taking a shower, and before going to bed. This protects your skin always with the pure extracts of aloe vera.
3. What I like about this product is that it works as a hydrating primer. It has a smooth texture that spreads evenly into your skin. Thus, you can apply it before your makeup to get a flawless base done. It is light in weight, and it won’t feel greasy after you apply it on your face.
1. It may cause a little burning sensation.
2. This is not much suitable for hair.
7. Khadi Natural Aloe Vera Gel
The Khadi Natural Aloe Vera Gel is the seventh best aloe vera gel in India.
1. The Khadi Natural Aloe Vera Gel is again a good aloe vera gel to purchase. It is from the brand Khadi Natural that is well-known in the Indian market to produce a good skincare range. Thus, you can opt for this aloe vera gel without a second thought.
2. This product comes in a gel form and has a nice and thick texture that spreads evenly into your skin. What I like about this product is that it absorbs quickly into your skin and doesn’t feel greasy at all. It works as a nice moisturizer as it hydrates your skin. You can further use it as a primer before you do your base makeup.
3. The product is light in weight and thus, doesn’t feel heavy on the face. It is quite affordable, and the quantity is good, considering the price point.
1. It has a strong smell.
8. Cenizas 99% Pure Paraben Free Aloe Vera Gel
The Cenizas 99% Pure Paraben Free Aloe Vera Gel is the eighth best aloe vera gel in India.
1. The Cenizas 99% Pure Paraben Free Aloe Vera Gel is yet another fantastic aloe vera gel that is great for all skin types. It is from a reputed manufacturing brand that is known to produce excellent skin care products. You can purchase this in case you are looking for a new aloe vera gel.
2. The product is 100% pure and is made up of aloe vera extracts. It has no paraben and no sulfate and thus, it is safe to use on your skin and hair. You can further apply it as a moisturizer as it keeps the face super hydrated. It keeps your skin protected always and makes sure it is not dehydrated.
3. This aloe vera gel is super good to use it on hairs. It helps in curing dandruff related issues and prevents hair fall. You can use it to improve your skin texture, and it helps you to deal with acne and acne scars.
1. It may give you some oily feeling.
9. KAZIMA Aloe Vera Gel
The KAZIMA Aloe Vera Gel is the ninth best aloe vera gel in India.
1. The KAZIMA Aloe Vera Gel is one of the great aloe vera gel for both men and women. If you are looking for a unisex aloe vera gel, then this is the one you should buy. It is excellent for daily use as it is light in weight and doesn’t feel greasy on your face. This comes from a very well known brand, and thus, you can try this out.
2. The product helps in preventing wrinkles, reduces stretch marks, removes acne scars, soothes itchy and burning skin, and reduces dandruff. This product is made up of 100% pure aloe vera extract and is rich in vitamin E that helps to remove acne scars and other skin related issues. It further has no additive, so it is entirely safe to use.
3. The product has anti-inflammatory and healing properties that help to heal your skin issues and inflammation. It is great for dry as well as sensitive skin. This helps to moisturize your skin. It is easy to apply to your skin as it is light in weight and spreads evenly.
1. It may have added fragrance.
10. NutriGlow Aloe Vera Massage Gel
The NutriGlow Aloe Vera Massage Gel is the number 10 product on the list.
1. The NutriGlow Aloe Vera Massage Gel is the last product in the list that comes from a very reputed brand, NutriGlow. It is a great brand and known to manufacture fantastic skincare products. Thus, you can trust this product in case you want to try out something new in the range of aloe vera gels.
2. It is made up of pure aloe vera extracts, and thus, it is safe to apply on your face as well as hair. This has all the medicinal properties to treat acne, burns, inflammation, cuts, and other skin issues. Applying it on your face regularly will ensure your skin glows like a shiny ball.
3. The product further has tea tree oil extract, grape seed oil extract, cucumber extract along with aloe vera extract. All these help to tighten and smoothen your skin. You can apply it to your hair as well to treat dandruff. Further, this has anti-inflammatory as well as anti-bacterial properties.
1. The smell is potent.
2. No mention of the ingredients.
Aloe Vera Gel Buying Guide
1. Organic & Natural
Skin products are an essential part of daily care, and I feel we need to be very careful while picking one. This consists of makeup, skin cream, as well as lotion.
The products that are not organic may have pesticides as well as chemicals. Applying those products on your skin may cause irritation or rashes. Thus, it is always essential for you to check whether the aloe vera gel is organic and natural before you buy it.
2. Ease of Use
Aloe vera gel should be easy to spread on your skin, and it should get easily absorbed into your skin. Using natural aloe vera may feel a little lumpy as well as can leave a sticky residue on your skin. Thus, to avoid that sticky and lumpy feeling, you should opt for the best aloe vera gel that is easy to apply and gets easily absorbed.
However, at the same time, you need to check on the ingredient list to understand what all ingredients are used in that particular product.
3. Gel Consistency
Another vital factor to look at in an aloe vera gel is the consistency of the gel. You must read the product reviews to have a fair idea about the gel. An aloe vera gel having good consistencies will give you better, glowy, and healthier skin.
You can ask your dermatologist about the characteristics as well as the consistency of the aloe vera gel to know more about it.
4. Percentage of Aloe Vera
One of the essential factors to consider while you purchase your aloe vera gel is to look for the percentage of aloe vera in it. At least 90% is a minimum aloe vera percentage that your chosen product should have.
Having anything less than that percentage will not show the effective results you need. They may contain other chemical ingredients apart from aloe vera extracts.
You should opt for the aloe vera gels with 99.75%-100% as they are the most organic ones and have no added chemicals.
Aloe vera gels are less expensive when compared to other medicated ointment and other effective moisturizers. However, you should never opt for cheaper products as they come with strings attached. Thus, to stay on the safer side, you should get the best available aloe vera gel for your skin.
Try to go for the middle range or the upper range aloe vera gels. This will ensure your skin isn’t harmed.
How To Apply Aloe Vera Gel?
Aloe vera gel can be used on the face as a moisturizer and as a face mask. For using it as a moisturizer, you need to clean your face and pat it dry. Wait for a few minutes to dry it naturally and then take a little amount of aloe vera gel. Apply it onto your face evenly and let it absorb into your skin. To see effective results, you can keep it on your face overnight.
In case, you want to use it as a face mask; you should take a good amount of aloe vera gel and apply it onto your freshly washed skin. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes to dry it and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply your moisturizing cream on top of it. This will allow the skin to carry only the needed amount of water.
Aloe vera gel can also be used on your body as a body moisturizer as well as an ointment for rashes and sunburn. Clean the area of your sunburn or rashes and pat it dry. Then, apply a generous amount of aloe vera and massage it onto that affected area. Leave it overnight and wash it off with lukewarm water the next day.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long should I leave aloe vera gel on my face?
You can apply aloe vera gel and keep it on your face overnight. It will give you the best results. However, it is crucial to do a patch test before you apply it on your face.
2. Is Aloe Vera Gel a good moisturizer?
Aloe vera gel is an excellent moisturizer for all skin types. It won’t leave any greasy feeling on your face as well.
3. Is Aloe Vera Good for Acne?
Aloe vera has anti-bacterial properties and applying it to the affected area will kill the bacteria, causing acne. It will reduce the redness of the face as well. Aloe vera gel contains magnesium lactate that can cause a little itching which, as a result, may even worsen the acne.
4. Does Aloe Vera Clog Pores?
No! Pure and organic aloe vera gel will not clog your pores. It has got astringent power to pull out all the dirt and grimes from your face and will clear the pores without clogging it. However, there are a few aloe vera gels present in the market that has fillers in it which may clog your pores.
5. What Can Be the Side Impacts of Aloe Vera Gel?
Aloe vera has latex that is extracted from the underneath plant skin. There are a few people who are hypersensitive and using latex can cause them skin irritations, stomach cramps, etc. Furthermore, it may cause eye reddening, skin burning sensation, as well as dehydration.
I would suggest pregnant women or lactating mothers to avoid consuming aloe vera juice. And in case, you want to use aloe vera gel; please consult with your concerned doctor.
6. Does Aloe Vera Clean Your Immune Structure?
Aloe vera has so many useful properties that it can enhance your metabolism and can detoxify your digestive system. A great way to clean your immune structure is by consuming aloe vera juice. Consuming it regularly will clear out the toxins from your body.
7. Can Aloe Vera Gel Clear the Dark Spot?
Absolutely yes! Aloe vera gel is excellent to cure and prevent freckles, pigmentations, dark spots as well as skin imperfections. All these usually happen due to certain hormonal changes, excessive stress, medications or pregnancy. Using aloe vera gel regularly will lighten all the dark patches.
8. Can Aloe Vera Regrow Lost Hair?
Aloe vera gel has calm and soothing properties to soothe your damaged scalp. It replenishes the hair cells and cleans up all the sebum and clogged hair follicles to boost hair regrowth. Several shampoos have aloe vera in it that are available in the market. You can purchase any one of them as per your choice and apply it to get the best results.
9. Can we apply aloe vera gel on the face overnight?
You can apply aloe vera gel on face overnight. It would be of great advantage to keep it on as it has anti-inflammatory properties. It will moisturize and nourish your skin without harming it.
10. Is Aloe Vera Good For Wrinkles?
Yes! Aloe vera gel is excellent for preventing wrinkles and fine lines. This increases collagen production in the skin and prevents all signs of ageing. It gives you a youthful-looking radiant skin.
Collagen is a skin protein that increases the elasticity of the skin. It helps in preventing the skin from sagging and improves the skin texture as well.
Aloe vera is a great thing to include in your daily skincare or hair care routine. It has several benefits and improves the texture of your skin as well as hair. However, with so many brands of aloe vera gel, it becomes confusing to choose one. Thus, I have made this list of top 10 best aloe vera gels in India.
Go through the reviews and the buying guide to get the best aloe vera as per your needs. However, if you still have queries left, you can write it down below in the comment section.