Pressure washers were generally used as the industrial appliances once upon a time, but now they are reinvented and can be used for domestic purposes as well. With the help of these devices, you can easily clean your car, furniture, garage, windows panes, etc.
There are a lot of models already available in the market, and hence, it can be difficult for you to choose a particular model. Therefore I have made a product list along with the buying guide.
Here you will find the list of the best pressure washers in India which will let you pick one according to your needs. On the other hand, the buying guide will give you an understanding of the product in a better way.
So without further ado, let’s jump into the article.
Table of Contents
- These are the Top 9 Best Pressure Washers in India 2020:
- 1. Bosch Easy Aquatak 110 1300-Watt High Pressure Washer
- 2. Bosch Easy Aquatak 120 Compact Pressure Washer
- 3. Bosch AQT 35-12 1500-Watt Home and Car Washer
- 4. Bosch Aquatak 125 1500-Watt High Pressure Washer
- 5. Bosch Aquatak 130 1700-Watt High Pressure Washer
- 6. Karcher K2.360 1400 Watt Pressure Washer
- 7. Karcher K2 Compact 1400-Watt Pressure Washer
- 8. Bosch Aquatak 100 1200-Watt High Pressure Washer
- 9. iBELL Wind 66 Universal Motor 1400-Watt Home and Car Pressure Washer
- Pressure Washer Buying Guide
- Benefits of Buying a Pressure Washer
- Disadvantages of a Pressure Washer
- Safety Tips to Consider While Using a Pressure Washer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Talk
These are the Top 9 Best Pressure Washers in India 2020:
1. It has motor power of 1300 Watts.
2. The pressure bar is around 110.
3. This has a self-priming feature.
4. It has a water flow rate of 330litres/hour.
5. The product has got a rotary nozzle.
1. Bosch is one of the great brands that is known for making a fantastic quality of home and kitchen appliances. It can be a terrific choice when it comes to the pressure washer. The Bosch Easy Aquatak 110 1300-Watt High-Pressure Washer is one such fantastic product to look at. You can rely on this product for your cleaning purposes.
2. This product comes along with excellent motor power, which is around 1300 watts and has a pressure up to 110 Bars, which is 1595 PSI. It is efficient for all the cleaning purposes. There is no need for installation as you can do the work right after unpacking the device.
3. It further comes with self-priming, which saves you both electricity bills as well as the water. This machine has accessories such as high-pressure detergent nozzle which can be used using a soap. There are a high-pressure gun and a nozzle as well. You will also find a rotary nozzle for deep cleaning the driveway and as well as the large areas, a water filter and lastly a manual to help you out with the instructions.
4. The product further has an ergonomic design of handles, which makes the handling comfortable and easy. I feel the product is excellent for home cleaning and medium to small families.
5. This product is excellent for cleaning motorbikes or a dirty hatchback. If cleaning is not your task, then you can do the work without any hassle using this pressure washer. It is light in weight and makes the pressure washer portable.
1. The product may not come with a full set of accessories.
1. It has easy push-fit connectivity.
2. The product comes with a self-priming option.
3. It comes with 350 litres/hour water flow rate.
4. The motor is of 1500 Watts power.
5. This has 120 bars of pressure.
1. Are you having a tight budget to invest in a pressure washer at this very moment? If you want a powerful one but can’t afford the high-end ones, then the Bosch Easy Aquatak 120 Compact Pressure Washer is the perfect option for you.
2. The product comes with a fantastic cleaning performance, which will satisfy your cleaning needs. It has a compact design which makes it easy to carry and the usage easier. Thus, you can easily carry this product from one place to another for cleaning purpose.
3. The motor is very powerful, which is around 1500 Watts, and it is efficient enough to clean outdoor areas, driveways, beneath the furniture, etc. The pressure bar is 120, which allows you to clean the areas faster. It further allows you to clean even the heavy dirt from the small cars.
4. This product also features self-priming option which helps to control the speed accordingly. The nozzles are amazingly designed to give utmost comfortability to the product while handling it.
5. This product comes along with a reasonable warranty period, which makes the usage free from any hassle. There is an easy push-fit connectivity option which allows you to do a faster and easier setup.
1. It has no wheels present.
1. The water flow rate is 350 litres/hour.
2. It comes with a flexible hose.
3. It has a pressure of 120 bars.
4. This has a motor of 1500 watts.
5. It has a 3-in-1 nozzle.
1. If you are looking for a pressure washer that comes along with the power of the beast, then the Bosch AQT 35-12 1500-Watt Home and Car Washer is the ideal choice for you. It is one of the best-sellers as per the top e-commerce sites in India. Thus, you can without a second choice opt for this device.
2. This Bosch pressure washer comes along with a space-saving design, which makes it a great buy. It has rubber wheels which make the device easily portable and makes the cleaning process further easy. With this device, you can clean the bathroom, toilet, kitchen floors, and even outdoor areas.
3. The product also comes with a flow rate of 350l/hr and the motor is highly powerful with a power of 1500 watts. The pressure bar is of 120 bars, and the PSI is around 1750. I found it pretty decent for cleaning and making the cleaning process fun and fuss-free.
4. Moreover, it comes along with a 3-in-1 nozzle which lets you do anything and everything. You can clean the areas effortlessly and give them a professional cleaning look. Other accessories such as soap dispenser, powerful gun, etc., which can clean even the toughest stains effectively.
1. It has expensive spares.
2. The high-pressure handling needs practice.
3. There is no tap attachment.
1. The product has a water flow rate of 350litres/hour.
2. This has fast connectivity option.
3. It has a pressure bar of 125.
4. The product has a sturdy grip of handles.
5. The power supply is around 1500 Watts.
1. If you are looking for a pressure washer from a reliable brand which has its name in pressure washer making, then Bosch is the ideal brand for you. From the brand, the Bosch Aquatak 125 1500-Watt High Pressure Washer is one such amazing product.
2. With this product, your cleaning will become easier, and you can clean oil, rust, dust, grease, and as well as other impurities such as outdoor garden, desk, swimming pools, walls, trucks, animal cages, etc. Thus, you can clean all kind of places and stay free from any hassle.
3. The product further comes along with a high power motor of 1500 watts. The pressure bar is further 125, which makes the regular cleaning and maintaining option easier. It has a water flow rate of 350 litres per hour, which is efficient for cleaning patios, bikes, cars, etc.
4. With this product, you will get a quick and fast connect option which allows you to save time as well as efforts. This will stop the auto function and will turn the water tank off when the cleaning process is over.
5. Furthermore, this product is impressive and has a durable grip on the handles. These handles make it easy to travel with, and it further reduces the strain and pressure on your arms as well as back. There you will also find a jet nozzle which allows you to clean even the larger areas.
1. It has only six months of warranty.
2. Gun hose might leak.
1. It has a powerful motor of 1700 watts.
2. The product is easy to store and move.
3. It comes with a 3-in-1 nozzle.
4. The operation is quiet and comfortable.
5. It has a water flow rate of 380litres/hour.
6. The pressure is 130 bars.
1. The Bosch Aquatak 130 is yet another product from the brand Bosch, which is reputed and is known for making good quality pressure washer. This product comes along with a compact design, and the portability factor makes it easier to carry along.
2. The product has 130 bar of pressure, which is excellent for delivering excellent cleaning power according to your needs. It has an easy and quick push-fit connectivity option, which makes sure that the process starts faster with no extra hassle.
3. If you are looking forward to doing different cleaning tasks, then this could be an ideal option for you. This has a 3-in-1 nozzle along with that a rotary and pencil jet options to do useful and fast cleaning. You will also find a high-pressure nozzle which allows you to do all the cleaning using a detergent even quickly.
4. This product is quite sturdy and has a compact design which makes it portable enough to carry along with you. Moreover, this is easy to use and comes with great lifting handles, which allows you a comfortable grip.
1. Power cable auto-retraction could have been better.
2. Water inlet nozzle quality could have been a little more sturdy.
1. It has a powerful motor of 1400 watts.
2. The device has a dirt blaster.
3. It has 110 pressure bars.
4. There is a water flow rate of 350 litres/hour.
5. It is light in weight and compact.
6. This is made up of German Technology.
1. The Karcher K2.360 1400 Watt Pressure Washer is from the brand Karcher, which is fantastic and known for manufacturing some great pressure washers in India. Thus, you can rely on this product, and also I have done this review to help you out.
2. If you are looking for a pressure washer that is under 10k, then this is an ideal option for you. This is light in weight and is easily portable. Thus, you can travel with this product from one place to another for cleaning purpose. With this, you can have a great experience of cleaning your home and also commercial sites.
3. The motor power is amazingly powerful, which is 1400 watts, and I feel it is excellent and efficient for cleaning purposes. Furthermore, the device has auto power on/off feature, which allows you to switch on or off the motor according to your own needs.
4. To use power more than 50%, it has a dirt blaster that comes with a nozzle that rotates. It helps to eliminate all the sticky dirt as well as the grime that occurs on your driveway. You can connect the pressure hose with the pump to have a furthermore smooth operation.
5. This product has a water flow rate of 350 litres per hour, and the pressure rate is around 110 Bar. It has a year warranty period on the manufacturing defects. Thus, you can rely on the product for your cleaning purpose.
1. It has hose length short.
2. The product doesn’t come with wheels.
1. The price is affordable.
2. There is a water flow rate of 365 litres/hour.
3. This is ideal for small families.
4. It is suitable for everyday cleaning purposes.
5. This has 110 pressure bars.
6. It comes with six months of the warranty period.
1. Are you looking for a pocket-friendly pressure washer that performs efficiently? If yes, then the Karcher K2 Compact is the most fantastic product available in the market which won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
2. The product comes along with the fantastic compact size and it as a result takes less space in your house. The lightweight of this device helps you to carry the equipment easily. You can clean the areas using this product easily.
3. The product further comes along with a powerful motor of 1400 watts, which makes it an efficient device to clean areas efficiently. The pressure bar is 110 bars, and the water flow rate is a maximum of 365 litres per hour.
4. The device overall makes the product easy to clean bikes, cars, cycles, corners of your room, etc.; using the flexible hose it comes with. The hose is long enough to clean areas efficiently.
5. Along with this amazing device, you will get two different types of nozzles, dirt blaster, a high-pressure gun and along with a solid lance. With all these, you could easily maintain your cleaning routine.
1. It has no tap attachment.
2. There is a common problem with air bubbling.
1. It has 1200 watts of power consumption.
2. This has a capacity of 450 ml.
3. It has a hose, nozzle, pressure gun, and a fan jet nozzle.
4. This has a 360-degree nozzle rotation.
5. It comes with a six months warranty.
6. This has a self-priming feature.
1. The Bosch Aquatak 100 1200-Watt High-Pressure Washer comes from a brand which is reputed and known for manufacturing high-quality products. This has a compact and lightweight design which makes it portable and easy for travelling purpose.
2. The product comes along with a power consumption of 1200 watts, which makes it easy for cleaning beneath the furniture, corners of your room, cars, etc. This has a pressure bar of 100, which makes the cleaning process efficient and quick.
3. This has 360 degrees of nozzle rotating option which make the cleaning process further easy. It helps to remove all the light dirt from your small cars. And the product has lightweight, which makes it also easy to clean.
1. It produces noise.
1. It comes with 1400 watts motor power.
2. The pump material is aluminium.
3. The pressure bar is of around 100.
4. It has a water flow rate of 5.5 litres/hour.
5. It has a decent power cord length.
1. This product comes from the brand of iBell, which is known for making good quality pressure washer. However, this brand name may sound new to you, but this won’t disappoint you at all.
2. The device has a powerful motor with a power of 1400 Watts, which is excellent and efficient for cleaning quickly.
3. The size of the power cord is around 5 meters, which I feel is pretty decent. This will be easy to carry with and clean areas.
4. The very next thing is the water flow rate, which is around 5.5 litres/hour. It comes with an adjustable nozzle spray to ensure effective cleaning.
1. It is a little expensive.
Pressure Washer Buying Guide
1. Types Of Pressure Washer
a) Electric Pressure Washer:
Electric pressure washers are great in performing all the cleaning as well as the washing function. They are great for home use, car wash, as well as other deep cleaning requires.
What I like more in this type of pressure washers is that they are quite light in weight and holds a compact design. Furthermore, you won’t find any leakage like you may face using the gas pressure washer.
With the help of this device, you can deep clean the surface of your car or bike within a short time. Thus, I would suggest you opt for this type for both professional as well as personal use.
b) Gas Pressure Washer:
As the name suggests, these are pressure washers that usually runs on gas. These are capable of cleaning large areas such as porch, decks, pathway, etc.; without using any harsh kind of chemicals.
For efficient cleaning, the nozzles are set at larger angles. These are capable of eliminating dust patches, sticky stains, chewing gum sticks on the wall, etc.
However, the only issue with them is that they produce a lot of noise. This is because they take 6 hours approximately to clean the surface deeply. They heat up quickly as well, which can be a disadvantage.
To force out the water, a pressure washer needs a pump. There are three types of pumps available such as axial, wobble, and triplex pumps.
Almost all the entry-level or basic models come along with a wobble pump. But they are usually not quite durable.
On the other hand, the heavy-duty washers have triplex pumps which are durable as well as have a longer lifespan. You can use it regularly.
And if you opt for a mid-range product, then they are axial pumps which come with a great lifespan when compared to the wobble pumps.
The motor is one of the essential parameters to look out for in a pressure washer. It helps to power up the pump in a washer.
Each model comes with a different kind of motor such as water cooling, universal or an induction motor.
I found the universal ones light in weight and more cost-effective. It is ideal for light cleaning works as well as for small families.
On the other hand, induction motors come very heavy in weight and are sturdy as well as effective for heaving cleaning. They last for a longer period.
If you are looking to spend some more bucks, then you can go for the water-cooled ones. They are reliable and expensive.
4. Water Flow Rate
Another factor to look while you make a purchase is to check the water flow rate of the device. This is because the water flow rate will allow you to understand the time the product will take to empty the water tank while cleaning or washing.
Most of the times, the electric pressure washer has a water flow rate ranging between 300l/hr to 390l/hr. I feel it is pretty decent for cleaning the surface area within a few minutes.
One of the essential factor to look for while buying pressure washer is to check the hose it comes with. The size of the hose may vary in connection type, length, and material.
However, I suggest you choose the product that comes with an average hose length so that you could move around while cleaning.
The diameter of the hose should range between 1/4 inch to 3/8 inch. This will give you the correct water flow. Usually, the hose has plastic material, but the ones with polyurethane material come with flexibility as well as durability.
6. Hot Or Cold Operation
You should always look for a pressure washer that has a hot and cold option. This will let you emit hot water which will efficiently remove all the dirt and mud from the car compare to the cold water.
Furthermore, a device with both the options can come expensive but will be useful in every way. But you should keep in mind the budget you want to invest in a pressure washer.
7. Power Consumption
Usually, all the pressure washers are of electric types. They consume a power of 1200 to 3000 watts. However, all these depend on motor usage as well as the capacity.
Nozzles are the most important thing when it comes to a pressure washer. They are placed at the tip of the wand to control the angle while focusing on the water jet intensity. This helps in effective cleaning.
With different models and brands, you may find several types of nozzles attached to the pressure washer. You should always look for the perfect attachments and the nozzles that will help you out.
There are three types of nozzles which you can find, such as:
a) Turbo Nozzle
b) Jet Nozzle
c) Rotary Nozzle
9. GPM And PSI
A pressure washer can handle a lot of cleaning jobs, and all depends solely on the pressure output. Usually, it is measured in pounds per square inch or PSI and as well as Gallons per minute or GPM.
If the GPM and PSI are higher, then the cleaning will be faster as well as better. The pressure washer having PSI and GPM are expensive than the lower-rated units.
10. Warranty And Price
While you think of buying a product, the first thing that you should keep in mind is the budget. We all should keep a budget in mind while looking for a device. Suppose, if you have a low budget to invest in, then you can go for all the basic models available in the market.
Otherwise, you can invest in a high-end product by spending a few extra bucks. An electric pressure washer is quite affordable when compared to the gas washer.
On the other hand, a factor that the users usually neglects is the warranty factor the product comes along with. Usually, a product comes with a warranty period of 6 months to 1 or 2 years. You should look for the warranty period it comes with as this will help you in understanding the product and work with it hassle-free.
Benefits of Buying a Pressure Washer
Pressure washers are a great thing to invest in. Here are some of the benefits of a pressure washer:
1. Saves Time
The cleaning process with the pressure washer becomes easier as you no need to spend hours and hours droppings, chipping the mud, and grime. With the help of this device, you can complete the whole process within 30 to 40 minutes at max.
2. Saves Water
This device is excellent for the car washing regularly as it takes less time in doing that. It is better than any other ordinary hose pipe. You will require one bucket of water and you are sorted.
3. Saves Money
Having a pressure washer will save a lot of your money on water bills as well as professional car washing service. You no require to go out and visit the experts for a car washing.
4. Easy Cleaning
The device comes with several attachments such as brush, hose, pipe, nozzle, etc. which makes the cleaning process easier. You even clean the garden furniture, grills patios, decks, fencing, glass windows, and many other things.
Furthermore, it makes the cleaning of all the corners and beneath the furniture easier.
Disadvantages of a Pressure Washer
Above were the advantages, below I am going to mention the disadvantages.
a) Using high-pressure washer may take off the colour of the cars or the exterior wall paint.
b) Care exterior can be damaged, but there is less chance for the same.
c) Yes, they are complicated to use or handle, but you need to read the manual carefully to understand all the necessary things related to the pressure washer.
Safety Tips to Consider While Using a Pressure Washer
Considering the following precautions while using a pressure washer is a must. Check below to see what all safety tips you need to keep in mind.
1. While using the pressure washer for the first time, you need to ensure that you read all the manuals and instructions properly before you proceed with the process.
2. Wear goggles which are protective of the pressure washing process. This will prevent dust, dirt or debris getting into your eyes.
3. You can also wear earbuds to make sure your earbuds stay safe from any infection.
4. While you are using a pressure washer, make sure to use the correct nozzle as well as the right spray setting. You should check the distance between you and the nozzle tip just before switching on the device.
5. Using the exact amount of pressure washer is very much crucial. Thus, you should start using with low pressure at first and then proceed further with the higher.
6. Overheating of the product is a big No. It may lead to an explosion, which in return can cause you some fatal injuries.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What all accessories come with a pressure washer?
Pressure washers generally come with several accessories ranging from a powerful gun, soap dispenser pipe, spray bottle, power cable, lance, transparent water filter, 3-in-1 nozzle, brushes, adjustable wands, etc.
These are a few efficient accessories for cleaning. You will get attachments according to the brand and the cost you are putting.
2. What is the average lifespan of the pressure washer?
Usually, a pressure washer which will be used for the residential purpose will have a lifespan of 7 to 10 years. However, it depends on the application, usage, power utilization, accessories, and other parameters.
On the other hand, the commercial ones usually last for 3-5 years due to heavy usage.
3. Is pressure washer safe to use on cars?
Of course, yes! A pressure washer has a PSI of 1200 to 1900, which makes sure there is no harm causing the effect to the cars. You will find several nozzles, and you need to follow the manual to use them accordingly.
Check the speed setting as it is should be properly set to have the perfect result. I recommend you to keep the setting low and then gradually increase it.
4. Are pressure washers capable of removing oil stains?
Well! Definitely yes. It is useful in removing oil stains from furniture, walls, driveways, etc. There is a power nozzle set it to the medium or high mode for effective and quick cleaning.
5. What is the proper pressure required for a car wash?
Usually, a pressure washer will require a minimum pressure of 1200-1900 PSI. This makes sure the car’s exterior paint isn’t damaged. Coming to the GPM, the range is between 1.4 GPM to 1.6 GPM.
So these are the best pressure washers in India to choose from. I know it can be a little difficult for you to understand if you are new at it.
However, with the help of this buying guide mentioned above, you can choose a product according to your needs.
Moreover, if you still have any queries related to this, you can always comment it down below. I will be happy to help you out.