Some day later, the second parcel came and the parcel guy clicked my photo with parcel in my hands. I opened the parcel and found a small jute bag in it. It smelt weird. Anyway I opened the bag and it had coffee beans in it. The clue was: “An easy way to neutralise odour is coffee beans, but body odour? You need all sorts of ways and means!” From my guess, it could be a coffee-scented deodorant that was going to be launched.
After deciding Allu Arjun as dancer and Anushka Manchanda as singer, we were relieved that we were able to find fresh faces for the farewell party. Now, it was time to call both. While we were successful in finalising Anushka Manchanda as singer, there occurred a problem in finalising Allu Arjun as dancer. Since Allu Arjun lives in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, calling him to Delhi was a difficult job. Moreover, being an actor, he would have given his dates for movies. In the end, we were able to convince him to come to our college. However, he told us that he would be able to give at most 3 hours to the farewell party.
Now was the time to print pamphlets for the farewell party and the students got pretty excited after getting the news that Allu Arjun and Anushka Manchanda were coming to our college. With full vigour, we started preparations for the farewell party. Being in the 3rd year of my college, it was a management lesson for me in real life. I was very excited and nervous too since that was my first responsibility as the head of the organising group. Previously I had only been in the organising group as member.
Finally the day had come. We welcomed both the great dancer and singer. As soon as both came on stage, the crowd cheered with their full voice. The crowd was charged with energy when Allu Arjun’s sensational dancing moves and Anushka Manchanda’s magical voice came together. They were both superb and rocked the stage. It was very refreshing to see the perfect combination of Allu Arjun’s moves and Anushka Manchanda’s beats. The music was joyful and appealing. The crowd started copying the dancing moves of Allu Arjun and dancing to the beats of truly exhilarating music of Anushka Manchanda. Being an introvert and shy person, even I was not able to control my body to move with the rhythm of song.
In the end, they both took selfies with crowd. Being from organising group, I was able to take selfie with them separately. When they were leaving, we thanked them both for accepting to come to our college and giving such a mesmerising experience to us. It proved to be an energising experience to all the students who were busy preparing for upcoming exams. My experience with freshness brought real freshness to our life and rejuvenated our mind which was burdened with routine life.
The farewell party was near and we still had not found the singer. On one day, I was going to home via DTC bus and I met one of my school friends. She instantly found out the tension behind my smile and asked me the reason and I told her the problem how there were only 10 days left and we were still searching for a singer for the farewell party. She suggested me to go with Anushka Manchanda and showed her video songs. I really loved her songs like The Little Things You Do and her Bollywood songs.
Next day, I showed video songs of Anushka Manchanda to the organising group of farewell party. Finally Anushka Manchanda was selected as the singer. At last, we felt relieved as we had found both the dancer and singer.
To Be Continued: Rejoice with Dance and Music #MaxFreshMove – Part 2
In this post,I am accepting my friend Sarav‘s tag and writing this post in response to his #WillYouShave challenge.
I am also tagging some friends to take up the #WillYouShave challenge in random order :
Saravana of Few Miles
Arvind of Passey.info
Umamaheswari of RHYTHMUS
Farah of I-Pari
Vishal of Vishal Bheeroo
Sneh of Sneh Chandel
Vandana of Life Rocks !
Here is list of 5 black things that are currently in my wishlist :
1) Black Lamborghini Veneno : I always drove a Lamborghini in Need for Speed game.It was the best car in the game in the sense that it had best controls.So in reality too,I wish for a black Lamborghini Veneno though it costs $4.5 million or around ₹ 27 crores.The fact that makes this car worth wishing is that only three of these cars are being made available every year.Even the batmobile looks tame in comparison to the Veneno and it probably costs less too.And I don’t think Batman will give his ride to me so Lamborghini Veneno is enough for me.
2) Black Dell Alienware 17 Laptop : I love gaming on my laptop.But sometimes it can’t handle high graphics games.That’s why I wish for a black Dell Alienware 17 Laptop which has 4th Gen Ci7 processor, 16GB RAM,750GB HDD,Win8 OS and 3GB Graphics card..It costs around ₹ 1.90 lacs.Dell Alienware are crafted using the best materials available and are also built to last so they will be good for me.
3) Black iPad Air : I have never owned an Apple product.Apple is usually known for their white-coloured products but I wish for a black iPad Air.It costs around ₹ 65000.It will make my movie watching experience awesome with its retina display.It will also make reading blissful with its 9.7 inch screen.
4) Black HTC One M8 : Currently it is the best android phone one can get in the market.So I wish for a black HTC One M8 for me although it costs around ₹ 45000.With a 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad core processor,gaming will be smooth in this phone.
5) Black Emporio Armani Watch : Even after coming of smartphones,I like watches.It does not unable me to check Facebook unlike my smartphone on which I always go on to check my Facebook feed instead of checking time.So I wish for a black Emporio Armani Watch.It costs ₹ 32980.