What can be a better thing than to start the morning with a great cup of coffee? To lift the mood and senses instantly in the morning, you need to have a cup of coffee according to your choice.
Do you know what is even better? It is to have that fresh cup of coffee at the comfort of your home. You can do that using a coffee maker. But there are several models already available in the market which may confuse you.
However, I have made this buying guide as well as the list of top 10 products which I think will help you in deciding the best for yourself.
Table of Contents
These are the Top 10 Best Coffee Makers in India 2023:
1. Black + Decker BXCM1201IN 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker
The Black + Decker BXCM1201IN 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker is the best coffee maker in India.
1. This has auto turn-off option.
2. It comes with electrically controlled switches.
3. It consumes 900 watts power.
4. This has 12 cups of capacity.
5. There are anti-slip feet.
6. It comes with two years of warranty.
7. It has four brewing options.
1. If you are looking for a great quality coffee maker that comes with effective performance, then the ideal option for you is the Black + Decker BXCM1201IN 12-Cup Drip Coffee Maker. This comes from a reputed brand of Black+Decker, and thus, you can rely on this product.
2. This device comes along with a facility which can keep the coffee warm for more than 2 hours. Thus, I found it to be one of the best coffee machines in India. It has a fantastic design and is light in weight, which makes it portable enough.
3. The product further comes along with the anti-slip base that allows it to stick to the base or the surface area. Thus, it becomes easy for you to use and handle the product while making an amazing cup of coffee.
4. The product further comes along with a turn-off feature which allows you to shut the machine automatically once the device is done with making the cup of coffee. There is a glass of 1.5 Litre which allows you to prepare 12 cups of coffee at a go.
5. With this device, you will get four options to control the brewing process and also has a nylon filter. It allows filtering all the unwanted particles from the coffee. The product is durable enough and comes with a warranty period of 2 years.
1. The filter of the machine isn’t effective much.
2. Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker
The Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker is the number 2 product on the list.
1. It comes with a sturdy stainless jar.
2. This has a power of 450 Watts.
3. It has a great design and comes with fast brewing.
4. The body is made up of a heat-resistant plastic body.
5. It has a temperature control option.
6. It comes with a year of the warranty period.
7. This is great for making filtered coffee.
1. The Preethi Dripcafe Coffee Maker comes from a reliable Indian brand, which is known for manufacturing great quality kitchen appliances. You can easily trust the product that comes from this brand. This comes with an orthodox design which however will suit your kitchen interior.
2. If you are someone who likes to consume filtered coffee, then you can opt for this coffee machine without any doubt. I suggest you go for this product as it is amazing at making filtered coffee at the ease of your home.
3. Furthermore, the body of this product is made up of heat resistant high-grade plastic, which is heat-resistant. This makes sure you can work with this coffee maker safely. There is a temperature control option, which further makes it easy for you to control and adjust the temperature as per your needs and convenience.
4. This product comes along with heat-sensitive thermal fuse and microfine filter, which allows you to have a perfect cup of coffee. The power consumption is around 450 Watts, and voltage consumption is 230 Volts. This ensures the product performs with full efficiency and high performance.
5. The coffee maker comes along with a 1-year warranty.
1. It doesn’t have a modern design.
2. The plastic jar quality isn’t good.
3. Havells Crystal 600-Watt Stainless Steel Tea and Coffee Maker
The Havells Crystal 600-Watt Stainless Steel Tea and Coffee Maker is the number 3 product on the list.
1. It consumes a power of 600 Watts.
2. This has filters made up of stainless steel.
3. The product has a filter basket.
4. It comes with transparent glass carafe.
5. It has a red indicator light.
6. This comes with two years of the warranty period.
1. If you are looking for an effortless way to turn your morning into a beautiful one, then you must need a cup of amazingly tasty coffee. With the help of Havells Crystal 600-Watt Stainless Steel Tea and Coffee Maker, you can have a fantastic cup of coffee.
2. The product comes from the brand of Havells, which is known for making the great quality home as well as kitchen appliances. It comes with an elegant design and a stainless steel look which gives your kitchen interior an amazing outlook overall.
3. With this device, you will get a control switch which is sturdy and won’t break off in case you use it regularly. There is a red light indicator which further enhances safety and awareness. The light will turn on in case the coffee is ready to drink.
4. The product also comes along with a great and comfortable handle. It enhances the usability of the product. The lid of this coffee maker is strong and durable enough. It comes along with a filter basket, which is great to filter out the goodness of coffee into your cup.
1. It has a cord of short length.
4. Philips HD7431/20 700-Watt Coffee Maker
The Philips HD7431/20 700-Watt Coffee Maker is the number 4 product on the list.
1. It is lightweight at only 1.58 Kgs.
2. This has a 600mL capacity.
3. It has a user-friendly design.
4. This can brew 3-4 cups at a time.
5. The product has 700 watts of power consumption.
6. It comes with 0.6 Litres of capacity
1. The Philips HD7431/20 700-Watt Coffee Maker comes from the brand Philips, which is known for making the great quality home as well as kitchen appliances. Thus, you can easily rely on this product. It comes with an amazing design and modern look, which gives your kitchen interior a great look.
2. The product can brew 3 to 4 cups of amazing tasty coffee at a time. Moreover, the quality of each cup of coffee tastes equally delicious. The product has a user-friendly outlook which allows you to use the product with utmost convenience.
3. With this product, you will have several amazing features such as non-slip feet base, power switch, as well as a detachable filter holder. It has a tank capacity of 600ml, which makes it easy to mix and blend the ingredients.
4. This product can brew amazing coffee within 10 minutes. The device comes along with a swirl technology which evenly spreads the aroma of the coffee. It has a removable filter holder which filters out all the excess and unwanted particles.
5. To handle the task efficiently, the product consumes a power of 700 Watts. It comes with two years of the warranty period. The weight is 1.58 kgs and thus, easily portable.
1. It is a bit noisy.
2. The brew can feel watery.
5. Preethi Cafe Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker
The Preethi Cafe Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker is the number 5 product on the list.
1. It has a power consumption of 450 Watts.
2. This has a water level indicator.
3. It has an anti-drip base.
4. The product is made up of ABS plastic.
5. There is a temperature control option.
6. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
1. Are you a fan of restaurant-style coffee? If yes, then nothing can be a better choice than the Preethi Cafe Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker. This product gives you the amazing taste of coffee, which tastes exactly like a cafe coffee. You can rely on the product because of the brand it comes from.
2. The device is easy to use and has a user-friendly design, which makes it a great product to opt for. It comes along with a fantastic brewing facility to deliver you with the best cup of coffee. Furthermore, modern and attractive design will surely catch your attention.
3. What I like more about the product is that it comes with a water level indicator to indicate you about the level of water you are pouring. Thus, you can never go wrong while making a perfect cup of restaurant-style coffee.
4. The product consumes a power of 450 Watts and therefore, is energy efficient. This will control the electricity bills as well. Furthermore, the product is made up of high-quality ABS food plastic material. It is heat-resistant as well.
1. The jar is small in size.
2. The plastic quality isn’t up to the mark.
6. Russell Hobbs RCM1 330-Watt One Cup Coffee Maker
The Russell Hobbs RCM1 330-Watt One Cup Coffee Maker is the number 6 product on the list.
1. It has a free coffee cup to offer.
2. This is lightweight.
3. The product is ideal for bachelors.
4. It consumes a power of 330 Watts.
5. This has a warranty of 1 year.
6. It comes with permanent filters.
1. Are you looking for a coffee maker which is great for drinking a cup of coffee? Do you feel like not disturbing your family members to make a cup of coffee? Well! Then you can opt for the Russell Hobbs RCM1 330-Watt One Cup Coffee Maker. This is a perfect addition to your kitchen.
2. This coffee machine is ideal for bachelors or the individuals who love to have a cup of coffee at the ease of their home. The best thing is that you will get a coffee cup free with this coffee machine and you can choose the colour of the cup as per your choice.
3. The product comes with permanent filters, which are great for enhancing the taste of the coffee further. There is a pull-out filter holder which makes the filter cleaning easy. Thus, you can reuse the filters. Furthermore, the product is affordable enough to opt for.
4. This product comes along with a power consumption fo 330 Watts, which reduces the bill amount. It is energy-efficient as well as a money-saving. The product comes with a year warranty period, which makes the usage simple and easy.
1. It is small in size.
7. Black & Decker Appliances DCM25-IN 330-Watt 1-Cup Coffee Maker
The Black & Decker Appliances DCM25-IN 330-Watt 1-Cup Coffee Maker is the number 7 product on the list.
1. It can make 1 cup of coffee.
2. It comes along with a drip tray.
3. It consumes a power of 330 Watts.
4. This has a permanent filter.
5. This comes with indicator light.
1. Are you staying away from your home and prefer having a great cup of coffee while you are alone at home? Then with the help of Black & Decker Appliances DCM25-IN 330-Watt 1-Cup Coffee Maker, you can have a fantastic cup of coffee at the comfort of your home.
2. This machine is ideally suitable for the bachelors as well as the individuals. However, the product is quite efficient, and I am sure it will never fail to impress you with its looks or the performance.
3. The coffee maker machine comes along with permanent filters, which makes sure the taste of the coffee is excellent enough to consume. Moreover, the brewing time is reduced with the help of this amazing filtration process. You will find a measuring cup of ceramic material which allows you to see the exact measurement of the ingredients.
4. The best part about this coffee maker is that it will let you make 2 to 3 cups of coffee comfortably. The energy consumption is around 330 Watts, which shows the efficient performance it gives. There is a covered reservoir which makes the coffee dust-free and safe from any impurities.
5. What more I like about the product is that it has a drip tray which is easy to remove. I feel the quantity is small, but at this price point, you can expect excellent performance.
1. It may leak occasionally.
2. It is small in size.
8. Amazon Brand – Solimo Zing Coffee Maker
The Amazon Brand – Solimo Zing Coffee Maker is the number 8 product on the list.
1. It comes with transparent carafe.
2. This has a water level indicator.
3. The product comes with removable plastic filters.
4. It has 600mL of capacity.
5. This consumes a power of 600 watts.
6. The body is made up of high food plastic material.
1. The Amazon Brand – Solimo Zing Coffee Maker is yet another fantastic coffee maker in India, which comes with a high as well as efficient performance. It can brew 4 to 5 cups of coffee at once and that too within 30 seconds.
2. This has a capacity of 600 mL, which is excellent for small to medium size families. The best part is that it can brew a cup of coffee within 30 seconds to 7 minutes. It comes with a removable filter, which makes it easy to avoid all the unwanted particles and maintains the hygiene.
3. The product is made up of premium quality material to deliver the right taste of the coffee. You can expect a nice, decent performance with this small, compact coffee machine.
1. It is suitable for black coffee only.
2. It has no automatic-feature.
9. Nescafé É Smart Coffee Maker and Travel Mug
The Nescafé É Smart Coffee Maker and Travel Mug is the number 9 product on the list.
1. It has a stainless steel design.
2. The product is a smart coffee maker which has Bluetooth.
3. This has thermal insulation.
4. It has a heat resistant body.
5. It comes with the spill-proof design.
1. The brand probably everyone is aware of is the most reputed brand when it comes to coffee, the Nescafe. This Nescafé É Smart Coffee Maker and Travel Mug is a product of the same brand. It is one of the smart coffee makers which comes with a Bluetooth feature.
2. The product comes along with a feature which allows you to control it using an app from your mobile. You can control the product from anywhere you want to. There is a thermal infusion which ensures the coffee stays warm for a longer time.
3. The best part of the product is that it can brew a cup of coffee with just 60 seconds or max 90. It has thermal insulation of dual-walled stainless steel along with a spill-proof design which enhances the safety. This further makes the machine easy to clean using the auto clean mode from the mobile app.
4. This product is dishwasher safe, and you can make a fantastic cup of cappuccino, espresso, mocha or any amazing and tasty coffee. You can select the type of coffee using the mobile app. It further comes along with a measuring spoon to enhance the use.
1. It is not ideal for offices or big families.
10. Prestige PCMD 2.0 41855 400-Watt Drip Coffee Maker
The Prestige PCMD 2.0 41855 400-Watt Drip Coffee Maker is the number 10 product on the list.
1. It comes with an anti-drip base valve.
2. There is a brew basket with a lifter handle.
3. It can make 2-3 cups of coffee.
4. The product has 400 Watts of power.
5. There is an advanced filter design.
6. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
1. The next product is from the brand Prestige, which is known for manufacturing great quality kitchen as well as home appliances. The Prestige PCMD 2.0 41855 400-Watt Drip Coffee Maker is one such amazing product. It can be an ideal coffee maker for those who love to have filter coffee.
2. The product is lightweight and has a compact design. It is easily portable and can be a travel-friendly product. All you need to do is plug-in, pour water and coffee powder, and you are all set to have a nice cup of filter coffee.
3. This product has specially designed filters which comes with an anti-drip lock along with a thick decoration. It will give you the exact authentic taste of filter coffee one usually loves to have. You will find a brew basket which will extract strong flavours from your coffee.
4. With the help of this coffee maker machine, you can make 2 to 3 cups of filter coffee at one go. Thus, it is a suitable coffee machine for small families. It further comes along with a 1-year warranty.
1. It may not spread hot water evenly.
2. There is no auto-off feature.
Types of Coffee Makers
1. Cappuccino and Espresso Machines
These are professional stage coffee makers that are frequently located in mostly all the coffee shops and cafes. They require a finely grounded espresso that is extraordinary from everyday power coffee.
2. Drip Coffee Makers
One of the most popular and well-known coffee maker is the drip coffee makers. You will find it almost in every Indian kitchen who loves coffee. It comes with a basic dispenser to offer you the best coffee as per your needs and choice.
These are usually easier to use and come inexpensive. With this, you can make 1 to 12 cups of coffee at one go.
3. Single-Serve Coffee Makers
It is used for making a single cup of coffee barring any hassles. These are convenient to easy and require less maintenance. They use a quick and efficient procedure for making coffee for its users.
4. French Press
It is one of the oldest forms of coffee makers and has no longer changed much, in spite of various developments in the espresso maker technology. This simple and convenient method of espresso-making requires no use of electrical energy and is additionally inexpensive as in contrast to the other coffee makers.
Coffee Maker Buying Guide
1. Type Of Coffee
The latte is a type of coffee which is mixed with steamed milk and has an espresso or mocha flavour.
If you are someone who prefers to have strong coffee, then the espresso is the ideal option for you. It is steamed under high pressure and brewed using roasted, dark as well as powdered textured coffee beans.
c) Cafe Mocha
Are you someone who likes to have chocolates? This type of coffee is usually mixed with chocolate syrup and cocoa powder to give a chocolaty twist to your coffee. These are often served with whipped cream.
This kind of coffee is just like espresso strong, but here you will get a small amount of milk within it. It is usually served in a small cup.
If you are someone like me who loves to have creamy, regular, milked coffee, then the cappuccino is the ideal choice for you.
If you are a single person and looking for a coffee maker, then you should choose the single-serve coffee machines.
Otherwise, if you have a joint family or you want it for party purpose, then the ones with large capacities are a great choice.
3. Portability and Convenience
While you think of buying a coffee machine, you must look for the portability of the device. Do you want anything big which will cover your kitchen counter space? If yes, then you can go for huge non-portable ones.
However, I would always suggest you opt for the ones which are compact and takes less space in your kitchen. A device which is light in weight and is easier to carry would be an ideal choice for many.
On the other hand, you must not forget to check the convenience factor. It is an essential one to keep a check on. You should look for a machine that has an easy-to-use feature. Check whether the model has an auto-brewing function and a model that takes hardly a few minutes to brew your favourite cup of coffee.
There are several other models available in the market that come with the auto-brewing facility at a specific time. They will brew you a cup of coffee at a preset time. However, they are too expensive to invest in, but you can’t deny the benefits of those models.
4. Brewing Strength Control
The brewing strength control is a fantastic feature to have in your coffee maker. This feature will allow you to produce a full-flavoured as well as a weaker brewed one. The best part is that you don’t need to buy any new beans and grind them.
The weaker brew is produced using the diversion of water from the coffee grounds, and on the other hand, the water flow slows down for a stronger brewed coffee.
5. Water Filter
Another important factor that a coffee machine must have is the water filter. If you are investing in a good coffee machine, then you must look out whether it has a water filter or not. Using this feature, it will help to filter out the chlorine, odd taste as well as the odour from the coffee.
If you want to have a great cup of coffee and enjoy the exact taste of coffee, then a water filter feature is a must.
6. Digital Controls
If you want to buy a coffee machine which will have al the modern features, then you must look for the devices that come along with digital controls. Every device that comes along with digital controls will be helpful for you to brew a great cup of coffee in no time.
Auto-brewing, as well as auto on/off, features both are equally important in this case.
7. Auto Power Off
In today’s generation, we all have a hectic schedule daily. The morning rush is something we can’t afford to miss. However, having a coffee machine with an auto power-off feature would be of great help.
This feature will shut off the power once the coffee is ready for you to take a sip. As a result, you can invest your time in doing some other work.
One of the most critical factors which one should consider while buying a coffee maker is the cost. You should first set a budget which will make things easier for you.
Having a budget on your mind and finding products according to your needs within the set budget can be helpful. If you want to invest more on a coffee machine, then you can look out for all the top models within the premium range.
And if you are a first-time buyer, then I would suggest you opt for a basic model which will let you know how things work.
Buying a coffee maker isn’t an easy task to do. You should check the safety factor without a miss. Make sure that there are no uncovered electric powered parts; that the whole thing is correctly insulated.
Sometimes there are spills, and you don’t prefer a shock when you smooth up the spill. See if the handles are cool to the contact and teenagers who fumble with them and may not get burned.
One of the most important things to look for while buying an electronic product is to check the warranty period the manufacturers are offering. The buyers often avoid it.
However, I feel it is essential to see the warranty period the coffee maker you have chosen comes with. Usually, a coffee maker comes with 1-2 years of the warranty period, which makes it great for hassle-free use.
Benefits of Buying a Coffee Maker
1. You can save a lot of money which you usually spend on buying a cup of coffee at a higher rate from a coffee shop.
2. This will further save the gas as well as your time. You can make a good cup of coffee within a few minutes without the use of any gas.
3. You can make any coffee with the help of a coffee maker machine. Your kitchen will be filled with the smell of great coffee in the morning.
4. This is a one-time investment, and you don’t need to spend any further amount at a coffee shop.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are drip coffee makers less expensive?
Yes, the drip coffee makers are less expensive when compared to the other coffee makers present in the market.
However, the price may vary depending on certain factors such as accessories, size, features, etc.
2. Is coffee machine durable?
Coffee machines are durable, but it entirely depends on factors such as brand, build-up material, etc. You should consider looking at the premium brands that come along with fantastic build material.
Opting for a stainless steel build material can be a great choice whereas plastic one may be less durable.
3. Which is the fastest coffee maker?
The answer to this is Single-cup coffee maker. This type of coffee makers is the fastest coffee machine when compared to the rest.
4. Does a coffee maker use a lot of electricity?
A coffee machine usually consumes 700 to 1000 Watts of power. With this much power, you can brew 6 to 12 cups of coffee. The bill will vary according to machine efficiency.
If you are opting for a machine for a large family, then you could get higher bills. For a small family, the bill will be quite less.
5. Which coffee machine is considered to be the best?
Drip coffee maker is usually considered to be the best coffee machine. The reason behind this is the automatic feature it comes with. This will save you a lot of time and will brew you a great cup of coffee within a few minutes.
These are the top 10 best coffee makers in India. You can choose any one of them, and I assure you of quality and performance. All the selected products are highly durable and come with great power to brew you a great cup of coffee.
However, if you are still confused and have queries on the mind, then you can comment all your queries down below in the comment section. I will help you out with all your questions.