If you love cooking, then having all kind of kitchen appliances is a must for you. A hand blender is one such kitchen appliance that every Indian must have in their kitchen.
It helps to blend, chop, grind, and whisk food items and ingredients. If you are looking to make soups, sauces, smoothies, cake batter, whipped cream, etc., then a hand blender is a must.
It is just like the mini food processor, which is light in weight and thus, travel-friendly. It is easy to store and takes lesser space.
However, choosing a hand blender can be a daunting task as there are so many options already available in the market.
This can leave you confused. But, I have made a complete buying guide to help you get the best hand blender in India. So without further delay, let’s start with the article.
Table of Contents
- These are the Top 10 Best Hand Blenders in India 2020:
- 1. Inalsa Robot INOX 1000 800-Watt Hand Blender with Chopper DC Motor
- 2. Prestige PHM 1.0 250-Watt Hand Blender with One Touch Turbo Button
- 3. Inalsa Robot 5.0 CP 500-Watt Hand Blender
- 4. Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender
- 5. Philips Daily Collection HL1655/00 250-Watt Hand Blender
- 6. Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix 350-Watt Hand Blender
- 7. Boss B101 125-Watt Portable Blender
- 8. Inalsa Robot 2.5PS 150-Watt Hand Blender
- 9. Prestige PHB 6.0 200 Watt Hand Blender
- 10. Amazon Brand – Solimo 200-Watt 3-in-1 Hand Blender
- Why Should You Buy a Hand Blender?
- Hand Blender Buying Guide
- Hand Blender Or Traditional Blenders – Which One Is Better?
- How To Use Hand Blender?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Final Talk
These are the Top 10 Best Hand Blenders in India 2020:
1. It consumes 800 Watts.
2. It has removable stainless steel blades.
3. There is a variable speed controller.
4. It is affordable.
5. This has a chopper and a whisker too.
6. There is a 600ml multipurpose jar.
7. It has two years of the warranty period.
1. If you are looking for a hand blender to make tasty, delicious smoothies of fresh-cut fruits and vegetables on an everyday basis, then the Inalsa Robot INOX 1000 Hand Blender is the best choice for you.
2. The Insala product has a lightweight design which looks elegant. The colour combination of black and grey is just so perfect. It is portable and has an ergonomic handle along with removable SS stem.
3. The product further comes along with extremely sharp blades which are made up of stainless steel. It makes the cutting super easy and chops off the hard ingredients as well.
4. The product has a variable speed controller that will allow you to control the blending speed according to your needs. Apart from that, the product comes with an LED light, which makes it look even more beautiful.
5. The product consumes a power of 800 Watts, which is excellent for performing chopping and blending work efficiently. It comes with two years of the warranty period.
1. The chopper jar is not of good quality.
2. The power switch may not work correctly.
1. It has a smooth operating process.
2. The product is easy to maintain and clean.
3. There is multiple speed control.
4. This saves energy and time.
5. There are a chopper and a beaker.
6. It has a beaker size of 500 ml.
1. If you are looking for a kitchen appliance, the first name that comes to mind for people living mostly in India is Prestige. It is known for manufacturing some of the excellent quality kitchen as well as home appliances. Thus, the Prestige PHM 1.0 250-Watt Hand Blender is a reliable option.
2. The product comes along with a whisker, two jars, a user manual which is useful in every possible way. With all these, the chopping, whisking, and blending become easier. It gives you a perfect consistency of the food items you need to make the smoothies.
3. The product further comes along with a rubberised body. Thus, it is heat resistant, which enhances the safety level of the product. It looks great and feels elegant. The product is compact and hence, space-saving.
3. This hand blender comes along with a stainless steel whisker, which makes the whisking procedure easier. It will deliver you perfectly cooked healthy food. Furthermore, it has two jars which can come handy.
4. This device comes along with a 500ml of the beaker, which is excellent for making smoothies or any liquids. Moreover, this has a chopping capacity of 600ml, which is helpful to chop onions, fresh vegetables, nuts, etc.
5. This product comes along with two years of the warranty period. Thus, you can use it without any fuss. The grip is very comfortable to hold.
1. No cons found.
1. It is easy to clean and maintain.
2. The product comes with an ergonomic design.
3. It is light in weight.
4. The product has two years of the warranty period.
5. It consumes the power of 500 Watts.
1. The product comes from the brand Inalsa, which is known for making good quality kitchen appliances. The Inalsa Robot 5.0 CP 500-Watt Hand Blender is one such perfect example of a good quality hand blender that is known for giving an excellent performance.
2. The product comes along with a removable plastic stem, which makes the cleaning process easier. It has a convenient push-button, which is excellent to use. With a single touch, you can make thick and creamy smoothies.
3. This hand blender consumes a power of 500 watts, which makes it energy-efficient, and it saves time as well. It is also going to give you maximum performance.
4. This product comes with a chopper, instruction manual, measuring cup, and warranty period of 2 years. All these make it one of the great hand blenders at an affordable price point. It has a 700ml jar which makes it easy for you to cook and keep liquids. It is of good quality and thus unbreakable.
5. The product has a classy design which looks sophisticated. This is light in weight and thus highly portable.
1. Quality isn’t that great.
1. It has stainless steel blades.
2. This comes at an affordable price.
3. It is easy to clean and maintain.
4. The storing process is straightforward.
5. It comes with a 2-meter cord.
6. The product is wall-mountable.
7. It consumes 250 watts.
1. Are you looking for a pocket-friendly hand blender in India for your home, then the Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender is just the ideal choice. It is very affordable and offers impressive performance.
2. This product comes along with 6-speed control options which are excellent for blending, crushing, whisking as well as chopping. You can use the speed according to the requirements you have. It has super sharp blades which makes the grinding process easier.
3. The hand blender comes with 250 watts motor power, which is efficient in grinding all the ingredients. It is, in fact, dishwasher safe and thus, you can clean the product easily without creating any mess.
4. It can be wall-mounted, and thus, the product takes less space in the kitchen. The hand blender has an ergonomic design and has a unique style. It is comfortable to use, and the switches are designed to give a user-friendly vibe.
1. It produces noise.
2. It may break-off.
3. There are no attachments provided.
1. It has a rustproof metal rod.
2. It takes 20 minutes of blending time.
3. There is a wall bracket.
4. It has detachable blades.
5. There is a single trigger operation.
6. The motor power is 250 Watts.
1. The next product is from the very reputed brand, Philips, which is known for manufacturing some great quality home as well as kitchen appliances. Thus, you can entirely rely on this product.
2. This device comes along with special design blades which supports the blending of some natural ingredient such as dhal, milkshakes, spinach, etc. The blades are made up of ABS food plastic and are corrosion-free. They are safe to use and are quite long-lasting.
3. To make the blending machine easy to clean, it has a unique groove body shape. Thus, it becomes easy to wipe the inside with warm water to remove stains and other food particles present.
4. This hand blender has a powerful motor of power 250 watts for an efficient blending. It can do whisking, chopping, and blending of the food items. It further comes along with two years of the warranty period to make sure you have a hassle-free use.
1. It produces noise.
2. You need to apply more pressure.
1. The blender comes with 350 watts motor.
2. It comes with a 2-year motor warranty.
3. The product operates at 50 Hz frequency.
4. It includes detachable foot for extra space.
5. The product is light in weight.
1. If you are looking for a lightweight blender to finish your work quickly, the Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix 350-Watt Hand Blender is the best option for you.
2. It comes along with a powerful 350 Watt motor that is quite helpful for quick results. So you can chop and mince the veggies without spending much time at the kitchen.
3. The product has a hanging loop for easy storage. The ergonomic design of the blender also fits any hand and makes it easy to carry. Moreover, it is light in weight.
4. It comes along with anti-splash flow breakers which prevent the food inside to flow out of the jar. You can easily open it with a push-button present near the lid and take out the food inside.
5. The blender comes along with super sharp blades which give perfect results every time. The blades are duly efficient to both chop and make smoothies and shakes. So basically becomes a multi-tasking blender.
1. The product sometimes overheats.
1. It is quite affordable.
2. This is easy to maintain and clean.
3. It has a simple design.
4. This comes with two-speed settings.
5. The motor speed is of 12000 RPM.
6. It has a wall mounting stand.
7. It consumes only 125 Watts.
1. Are you looking for an affordable hand blender and want a good quality one? If yes, then the Boss B101 125-Watt Portable Blender is the perfect option for you. It is affordable and has got some fantastic features.
2. It comes along with three stainless steel blades which are great for whisking, beating, chopping, dicing and as well as slicing. Moreover, there are two modes for speed, depending on which you can set the speed accordingly.
3. This product comes along with a wall mounting stand so that you can save a few spaces in your kitchen area. The design is simple yet has a compact structure to give it an easy clean and needs little maintenance.
4. The hand blender is suitable for beginners and those who are looking for an affordable option. It consumes a power of 125 Watts along with 230 Voltage. Thus, it is efficient to do small works.
1. The service is not excellent.
2. It heats up quickly.
3. The SS blades may not fit properly.
1. It comes with a 200 Watts DC motor.
2. It includes a detachable plastic stem to increase in space.
3. The product weighs only 500 grams.
4. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
5. It includes a convenient push-button for easy handling.
1. If you are looking for a stem hand blender that can save space, the Inalsa Robot 2.5PS 150-Watt Hand Blender is an ideal choice for you to purchase.
2. The product comes with a detachable stainless steel blade, which makes it easier to clean the interior parts. The blades are sharp enough to both chop vegetables as well as make juices.
3. It has a convenient push-button which helps the blender to complete the task quickly. The button is specially designed for comfortable use that supports easy handling for better results at any time.
4. It is initially light in weight and comes with an ergonomic design. This helps the stem to easily fit into hands and get a good grip even in full power. You do not have to press hard for the operation; just a gentle swivel and the blades will do the rest.
5. The product includes anti-splash flow breakers on foot, which prevents the veggies or liquid inside from spilling out of the container. You can also get a hanging loop which helps to store the food item and access the blender easily.
1. No cons present
1. It is easy to maintain and clean.
2. It is a user-friendly device.
3. This is suitable for soft ingredients.
4. It consumes 200 Watts.
5. It is light in weight.
6. This comes with a manual.
1. If you are looking for a hand blender that is great for blending soft ingredients, then the Prestige PHB 6.0 200 Watt Hand Blender is a perfect choice. The blender is light in weight and easily portable.
2. It Consumes 200 Watts, which makes it efficient for blending soft ingredients super fast. There is a manual instruction which if you follow will get you the desired results you need.
3. If you want to fulfil your whisking and chopping needs, then this blender is all set to do those. It has two variable speeds which allow you to set the speed of the blender accordingly.
4. This blender comes along with a year of the warranty period. It has an easy to use design and maintain. There is a blending jar to make the blending process easy. It can be used regularly for blending, chopping, and whisking.
1. Keep pressing the button to continue the operation.
The Solimo 200-Watt 3-in-1 Hand Blender is the number 10 product on the list.
1. The product comes with a 200 W powerful motor.
2. It includes 2-speed power button switches.
3. The chopping bowl has a 500 ml capacity.
4. You can get a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
5. It comes with a 600 ml blending jar capacity.
6. The weight is around 1.15 kg.
1. If you are looking for a hand blender with vegetable and smoothie container, the Solimo 200-Watt 3-in-1 Hand Blender is the best choice for you.
2. The product features a robust 200W motor which is fast and efficient for both chopping vegetables and making purees on demand. The efficient motor is capable of mixing and chopping a wide range of food items.
3. It comes with 2-speed power button switches. So you can adjust the Low switch and Turbo switch easily according to the quantity of food you have in the jar and the requirements. It makes chopping and whisking easy.
4. The product comes with food-safe and stainless steel blades, which are easy to clean at any time. It also includes a 500 ml vegetable jar along with a 600ml blending jar for better results.
5. The body design is narrow, which gives an ergonomic grip. So the blender does not spill out of your hand while using the turbo mode. You can always get a comfortable grip.
1. It is a bit noisy
Why Should You Buy a Hand Blender?
A hand blender is great for people who love to cook. It makes cooking easier and simpler. They are very much helpful for a person to work with a blending device as it makes the whisking, blending, chopping, etc. easy.
2. Less Cleaning Up
Hand blenders are not that easy to break and have high durability. Moreover, the products are quite easy to clean a hand blender or a traditional blender apart from a liquidiser or a food processor.
3. Small Size
Blenders are convenient and come in a compact small size design. These are easy to store, clean, assemble, dismantle. These are cost-effective and are great for all-purpose.
4. More Secure
Blenders that comes with proper protection are great for preventing the spilling of the food items from the container.
Hand Blender Buying Guide
1. Cord or Cordless
While you think of buying a hand blender, one of the most important things to consider is the plug-in ability of the device. If you have a plug-in option in your kitchen, then you can always go for a corded hand blender.
However, if not, then you must choose a cordless hand blender. I prefer cordless ones as they are much more efficient and are easy to use. They are great for travelling as well.
2. Speed Settings and Controls
It is very much essential to check the speed control settings of the blender you are opting for if you want to get the best results. The blenders that come with variable speed settings will let you freely adjust and control the speed according to the requirements.
However, most of the ordinary blenders come with a speed controller between 2-5 settings preferably (low, high, medium) to whisk slow or fast according to the needs. Apart from the speed setting option, also look for the on/off button to have a convenient use of the blender.
I believe the most important thing to consider while looking for a hand blender is the motor power and efficiency. Hand blenders with a weaker motor won’t do the blending work as great as the powerful ones.
I suggest you look for a blending device with a motor capacity of 250 to 500 watts. You can also check out the list of products mentioned below.
Hand blenders come along with several colours, designs as well as sizes to attract the buyer’s eyes. Thus, before you opt for a device, you should check out the comfortability factor and see how easy it is for you to hold the product.
You can also find blenders that can be wall-mounted using a hook that is durable enough. This takes less space in your kitchen and can come handy whenever you need it.
5. Attachments & Stainless Steel Blades
While you are looking for a hand blender, you should be aware of the attachments as well as the SS blades it comes with. With the help of hand blender, you can do all the different tasks such as blending, chopping, as well as whisking within a few minutes.
However, to do all the tasks, you need to have proper attachments such as chopper, beaker, blender, stainless steel blades, and whisker. The blender you choose must have suitable, thick, sturdy, and strong blades even if you don’t get all the attachments.
If you want to invest your hard-earned money on a product, then you must be aware of the product and the brand beforehand. Furthermore, buying a blender from a high-end brand will assure you of having good quality and powerful device.
You can see several brands available in the market that comes with some of the industry’s best quality hand blenders, which you can opt for any time. Also, remember to check the authenticity of the brand.
Well! A blender is just an immersion rod runs on a motor. Thus, it is essential to have a good quality, sturdy, and reliable blender.
Always try to look out for a blender made up of ABS food plastic, plastic materials, or stainless steel materials. The cleaning process becomes comfortable with these materials.
However, I suggest you opt for ABS food plastic than regular ones. They are a lot more durable.
8. Locking System
There are a few blenders that come along with buttons which you need to press to complete the blending process. While you will find a few models which have a turn on/off press button.
People may find it convenient to use, but there are a few who feels it a bit uncomfortable to work with.
Considering the weight of the product is a must. You must want it to be light in weight so that you can comfortably use the product while blending.
Before you look for a product, set a budget on your mind. This way, it will be helpful for you to choose a hand blender that suits your requirements within your given budget.
Remember, not to compromise the quality just for a few bucks.
Electronic products are always prone to damages as well as defects. Thus, you need to be extra careful while you are choosing it.
Look out for the warranty period given by the manufacturers. A reasonable period of warranty will make sure you have a hassle-free use of the product.
You can have suitable assistance whenever required. Thus you can have fuss-free usage.
12. Reviews & Ratings Online
Nowadays, while buying a product, it can be beneficial to check out online reviews and ratings. You must go through the customer reviews of your selected product.
This will help you in choosing the best hand blender. Customer reviews will make sure you understand how the product is working for others.
It will prevent you from wasting your money on a useless product.
Hand Blender Or Traditional Blenders – Which One Is Better?
1. Type Of Food
Nothing can beat the traditional blender when it comes to adaptability. They are great for blending all kind of food items such as soil greens, nuts, hot soup, desserts, etc.
However, a hand blender can be a good option as well for doing all the modern tasks.
2. Space and Size
Both types of blenders are a great addition to your kitchen. For a few individuals, one blender can be enough; however, at the same time, a person may need both the types of blenders.
They can use it for different purposes at different times. Hand blenders are space-saving and can come handy when in need.
Think about what you want to cook and which type of blender will be suitable for that.
3. Amount of Food
The amount of food is not what you can easily measure every time. Can you say whether you are making a smoothie for one or several people?
Hand blenders are a great option to make the right amount of sauce, puree, smoothies, infant food. Traditional blenders work efficiently in such a situation, but a hand blender does the best.
4. Quality of Blending
Are you looking for a blender to have thick, creamy smoothies? If yes, then you should always look out for the blending quality of the product before purchasing.
Usually, traditional blenders aren’t capable enough to make thick smoothies. They don’t have speed control option and thus, not the right choice for making smoothies.
Hand blenders are great for making a puree, sauce, smoothies, etc. without much hassle.
How To Use Hand Blender?
It is very much easy to use a hand blender as all you need to do is to follow specific steps to get the best results.
Firstly, you need to take good care of blender assembling. Both the lower and the upper part should be assembled correctly to avoid any mishap.
The position of the blender should be perfect for getting the desired result. If you are using a large vessel, you can then move the blender freely to get the desired thickness.
1. Cut the ingredients into small pieces and put them in the bowl for blending purpose.
2. Don’t fill the container, fill up to a moderate level to make sure the ingredients aren’t spilling out.
3. Attach the required accessory to your hand blender and plug in the cord.
4. Select the speed accordingly. I suggest you start with the highest speed and then gradually slow down.
5. Now move the blender until you get the desired consistency of the mixture. You can follow the vortex motion to have the perfect blending.
6. Make sure you are washing the hand blender thoroughly before and after using to enhance the durability of the product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Are Hand Blenders and Immersion Blenders the Same?
Well! Both are the same type of products and are used for blending purposes. Hand blenders are also known as the stick blenders.
2. Is It Possible to Crush Ice Using It?
No! It is not possible for a hand blender to crush ice. The engine may get damaged in that case.
Thus, I feel it is good to avoid crushing the ice with a hand blender.
3. Are Glass or Plastic Blenders Better?
This entirely depends on the user’s choice. But, I would suggest you opt for the ABS plastic hand blenders.
They are much more durable and are user-friendly as well.
4. What is a Good Wattage for a Blender?
Well! You should always opt for a hand blender with a power ranging from 100 to 500 Watts. This depends on your budget as well as your needs.
The 100 watts are good for making juices, and the 500 watts are ideal for almost all the blending purposes.
Buying a hand blender can be difficult, especially when you have so many options to choose from. However, you should always keep in mind your requirements and purpose.
You can go through the buying guide stated above to get yourself the best hand blender in India.
Furthermore, if you are still confused, you can check out the products listed above to get yourself the best product. If you are still confused, you can comment down your queries below, and I will be happy to help you out.