Are you worried about the hair fall issue that is always annoying you? At some point in time, we all fear of losing too much hair. But with age, this tendency grows, and our hair fall increases.
However, this is not true only for the ageing factor. Hair fall may occur due to hundreds of reasons, and you may not be able to change them because of your daily routine.
If you are concerned about your hair fall problem, then there is a simple solution to it. Reducing hair fall with the right set of shampoo, and conditioner can always help you to cure such problems quickly.
Buying a good shampoo for hair fall that’s suits your needs can be a difficult job. But, I have got you a complete guide on the best shampoo for hair fall.
Table of Contents
These are the Top 10 Best Shampoo for Hair Fall in India 2023:
1. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
1. It comes in a considerable quantity of 1 litre.
2. This is from a reputed brand, Dove.
3. It prevents breakage.
4. This strengthens the roots.
5. It produces a soft lather.
6. This adds shine to hair.
1. If your hair is damage-prone and breaks off easily, and if you want a good shampoo to prevent it, then the Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo is an ideal option.
2. This shampoo comes with a fantastic formula which can control 98% of your hair fall. According to the user reviews, I found it is loved by most of the people suffering from massive hair fall.
3. The Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo contains nutrilock actives to make sure the cuticles are sealed. This shampoo further nourishes as well as strengthen the fragile strands from root to tip.
4. With the regular use of this shampoo, your hair fall will get minimised. This shampoo will make your soft, silky and will add shine to your hair.
5. If you are suffering from dryness and frizzy hair and want to have a straight and smooth, frizz-free hair, then the Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo is an ideal choice for you.
6. The Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo lather less, and thus, it won’t harm your hair much. Therefore, you can use this shampoo without any concern. There are no such side effects as well.
7. The best part about this shampoo is that it gives your hair a fuller look which adds an extra dimension to your look.
1. You require a reasonable amount for single use.
2. TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo
1. It is ideal for regular use.
2. You can rinse it off quickly.
3. It controls hair fall to an extreme extent.
4. It moisturizes your hair to a certain level.
5. This is a global product from a reputed brand.
6. It is suitable for damaged and dry hair.
7. It comes in 580 ml quantity.
1. The TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo comes with Keratin protein, which makes the hair frizz-free, damage-free by keeping it straight and smooth. As a result, it strengthens the roots of your hair and preventing hair fall to some extent.
2. This product is from a very reputed brand, and thus, you can easily rely on the shampoo. However, to get a better result, you need to use it along with the respective conditioner.
3. If you are someone who is not very fond of ayurvedic products or shampoos, then this is an ideal option at an affordable price range.
4. This shampoo can manage your dry and damaged hair as well. If you use this shampoo along with the conditioner regularly, you can surely see visible results. This targets the damaged roots and protects the hair from falling.
5. The Tresemme shampoo makes sure your hair stay soft, silky, shiny as well as healthy and damaged free. With regular use, you can see a better version of your hair.
1. It is isn’t a permanent solution for hair fall.
2. This is not a sulfate free product.
3. Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo
1. This curbs dryness.
2. It makes the weak strands strengthen.
3. This makes your hair healthy and soft.
4. It makes the hair thicker.
1. The Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo provides sufficient strength to your hair from root to tip. It is from a reputed brand, and thus, you can easily rely on the product. This won’t cost you any harm to your hair.
2. This product comes along with powerful oils, which makes sure to provide your hair with thickness and strength. With continuous use, you can feel your hair has become thicker and stronger than before.
3. The best part about this hair fall shampoo from the brand Pantene is that it deeply cleanses and conditions your hair shaft to nourish the core. Whereas, all the other shampoos cleanse the outer 5% of the hair fibres.
4. This shampoo has a technology known as the Keratin damage blockers to makes sure your hair stay frizz-free and damage-proof. It makes your hair straight and smooth. And as a result, this prevents from hair breakage.
5. With continuous use of this Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo, you can see some visible results. It decreases your hair fall by 98%, which is better than any other hair fall shampoos available in the market these days.
1. It contains chemicals.
4. Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
1. It offers 700 ml of shampoo.
2. This has a pleasant fragrance.
3. It is travel-friendly.
4. This can prevent hair fall.
5. It cleanses out the scalp very thoroughly.
1. This shampoo comes from a very reputed Indian brand and known to almost everyone for manufacturing some fantastic skincare, hair care products. Thus, you can have full trust in this Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo.
2. The Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo has a 2-in-1 formula. It nourishes the hair as well as prevents it from hair breakage. I prefer this shampoo over any herbal hair fall shampoo.
3. This shampoo gives your hair a smooth as well as a soft texture, which further makes sure that there isn’t any breakage happening. It also prevents split ends from happening.
4. The product is packed with some useful herbs such as Bhringraj and Butea Frondosa. They are known for stimulating the hair follicles, and as a result, growth of healthy hair takes place.
5. This shampoo is formulated to make your hair stronger from the roots to tips. With the continuous use of this shampoo, you will see visible results. It makes your hair thicker and stronger with each passing day of use.
1. It dries out the hair initially.
5. Head & Shoulders Anti Hairfall Shampoo
1. It comes in 675 ml of quantity.
2. This is suitable for coloured hair.
3. It can be used regularly.
4. This is great for damaged and dry hair.
5. It is a 2-in-1 product.
1. Are you suffering from dandruff? Do you have itching problem? Then, the Head & Shoulders Anti Hairfall Shampoo is the ideal option for you. It is from a reputed brand that you can rely on.
2. The Head & Shoulders Anti Hairfall Shampoo is formulated with some essential ingredients to cure dandruff related problems. It has zinc pyrithione, which is excellent to cure dandruff.
3. This shampoo helps to provide your hair with a sufficient amount of nourishment. It makes sure your hair stay damage-free as well as dandruff free. This reduces the breakage, which makes your hair stronger than you have.
4. If you use this shampoo along with the respective conditioner, then you can see the visible results within a few days of using it. It makes your hair texture better by providing good moisture to your hair.
5. To provide freshness to your hair, the Head & Shoulders Anti Hairfall Shampoo comes with a fresh scent technology. It treats the coloured or chemically treated hair properly without causing any harm.
1. It is not a sulfate free product.
6. WOW Skin Science Hair Loss Control Therapy Shampoo
1. It comes with a bottle of 300 ml.
2. This makes your hair silky, soft, and frizz-free.
3. It reduces dandruff and prevents itching.
4. This boosts your hair growth.
5. It prevents your hair from falling.
1. The WOW Skin Science Hair Loss Control Therapy Shampoo comes in a brown colour bottle and has 300 ml of quantity. It has a pump dispenser, which is excellent for maintaining hygiene.
2. This comes from the brand WOW cosmetics, which is known for manufacturing excellent quality beauty products with the goodness of all the natural ingredients. It is excellent for all the ages as well as gender to satisfy their beauty needs.
3. The product comes with a mixture of the goodness of DHT Blocker as well as Coconut Milk. It provides your hair with elasticity, balance, strength, and hydration it requires to have.
4. This shampoo not only makes your hair and prevents it from falling but also has a great power to grow your hair. With regular use, you can see your hair is becoming smoother and silkier.
5. This shampoo further contains Nettle Leaf, and Saw Palmetto extracts to provide a sufficient amount of blood to the roots of your hair. It makes your hair soft, frizz-free as well as silky.
1. It is expensive.
2. This is heavy and not travel-friendly.
7. Indulekha Bringha Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
1. It comes in a quantity of 200ml.
2. This shampoo prevents hair breakage.
3. It improves overall hair health.
4. This product is free of sulfate.
1. The product comes from a reputed Indian brand known as Indulekha. It needs no introduction in India as it is known for having some excellent hair care products such as hair growth oil. Thus, you can easily rely on this shampoo.
2. The Indulekha Bringha Anti Hair Fall Shampoo comes along with the goodness of nine Bringha plant extracts. Along with that, it has a few natural herbs and leaves, including Heena, Neem, Amla, Tulsi, Shikakai, etc. All these help in reducing the hair fall.
3. This shampoo is formulated in such a way that it improves the blood circulation in the scalp. Thus, as a result, will promote hair growth and will also solve the hair thinning issue.
4. The shampoo provides a sufficient amount of hydration your hair needs. As a result, it decreases the chance of hair fall. It is an ayurvedic shampoo and thus has no side effect whatsoever.
5. With regular use of this Indulekha Bringha Anti Hair Fall Shampoo, you will see visible results. The hair will become shiny, straighten, and prevent hair from having split ends.
1. It smells medicinal, which may not be overwhelming.
2. It may make your hair dry after the use.
3. This is not ideal for dry scalp.
8. Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
1. This will make your hair smooth and soft.
2. It has a quantity of 400ml.
3. This prevents hair from falling.
4. You can use it regularly.
1. This product is coming from a very reputed brand in India, Himalaya. The Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Shampoo is one such fantastic product from the brand. You can entirely rely on this shampoo for your hair fall issues.
2. If you are suffering from thin, frizzy hair and want to have a bounce on your hair, then you should opt for this shampoo without a second choice. This shampoo contains the goodness of Heena, Almond, Black Myrobalan which are great for providing nourishment to your hair.
3. This shampoo has chickpeas in it, and thus, there is a lot of protein content. It makes the hair stronger and as well as healthier.
4. This shampoo further comes with a natural foaming agent which helps to protect the natural keratin present in your hair. There is Licorice which works towards hair growth.
1. It is not suitable for people with dry hair.
9. Kesh King Scalp And Hair Medicine Anti Hairfall Shampoo
1. It comes in a quantity of 340ml.
2. It is very affordable.
3. This suits all hair types.
4. It gives smooth, silky hair.
1. If you are looking for an ayurvedic shampoo to solve your hair fall issue, then the Kesh King Scalp And Hair Medicine Anti Hairfall Shampoo is an ideal choice. It comes from a premier brand and is reliable enough. It has good reviews on the market.
2. This product has all the goodness of ayurvedic herbs and thus makes sure to cure all your hair related issues.
3. It is an affordable product but comes in a flimsy bottle. The consistency is right to go with. However, it is less foamy and may cause itching to a few sensitive people. Thus, I suggest you all do a patch test before using it directly on your hair.
1. It dries out the hair after the first wash.
10. Khadi Mauri Herbal Anti Hairfall Shampoo
1. It comes in a 200 ml bottle.
2. This can prevent dryness.
3. It will add a great shine to your hair.
4. This will prevent causing any split ends.
5. It has the antibacterial as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
1. Are you suffering from hair fall issue? Don’t you like washing your hair with some harsh shampoos? Well! Then, the Khadi Mauri Herbal Anti Hairfall Shampoo is an ideal choice.
2. The product comes along with a mixture of some essentials such as Amla and Bhringraj. This will help in growing your hair. It keeps your scalp infections free, providing a soothing feeling to your scalp.
3. Using the Khadi Mauri Herbal Anti Hairfall Shampoo, you will have a healthy hair full of nourishment. It will provide you with soft, silky as well as bouncy hair. In fact, with continuous use, you can have a parlour like finish to your hair.
4. If you are suffering from dry, flaky, and itchy scalp, then the Khadi Mauri Herbal Anti Hairfall Shampoo is an ideal choice for you. This shampoo treats dry and itchy scalp.
5. This shampoo helps to cure dandruff and also, gives your hair a growth boost. If you use it regularly, then this shampoo will provide you with healthy and thick hair.
1. It is not suitable for all hair types.
How to Choose the Best Shampoo for Hair Fall?
1. Test the Scalp Type
Most of us do not know what the grassroots of hair fall is. However, if you are experiencing massive hair fall, it is always important to know the real reason behind it.
So all that you need to do is to know your hair type! If you do not know this, no matter how costly shampoo you try, it will not benefit you.
You can offer yourself a visit to any dermatologist and test your hair scalp. You’ll also get to know about the dead skin cells present on the scalp.
At the same time, it is also essential to know the right hair type and the hair condition that you have currently. Checking this gives a brief idea on how you can proceed further.
2. Choosing the Right Type
a) Dry Hair
If you have dry hair, the main focus will be to provide moisture to your hair. You need a shampoo that contains some essential oils. This will always help you to bring back the shine in your hair. So make sure that you moisturize your hair first.
b) Thick Hair
Thick hair has more tendencies to get dirty faster than any other hair type. If you have thick hair, it is essential to choose a shampoo that goes well with a conditioner. This will add the correct amount of moisture to your hair, making it soft and manageable.
c) Thin Hair
Thin hair has a very soft base, which means that it has more options to fall. So if you want to make it strong and also stop the hair fall, you can opt to go for better shampoos for the best results. This helps the hair to get bouncy and perfect.
d) Oily Hair
If you have any oily scalp, it is more prone to dandruff. This causes hair to fall. You can opt for any hair fall shampoo that has low moisture. It is excellent for oily hair and also balances out the pH balance as well.
e) Normal Hair
If you have healthy hair and no dryness issues, then you may have a problem because of scalp irritations. You can go for a medicated shampoo that also includes Tea Tree Oil extracts.
Now before we proceed with the products, you must be aware of the benefits a hair fall shampoo offers.
Benefits of Shampoo for Hair Fall
1. Shampoo for hair fall has a direct responsibility to reduce the hair fall frequency from your scalp. There are several ways by which you can reduce hair fall. But nothing comes to be more natural than choosing the best shampoo for hair fall.
2. Applying the shampoo means to set it down the roots of your hair and then you should rinse it properly.
Thus, remember to settle down the shampoo before rinsing it off so that you can get a better result.
3. Only hormonal and hereditary issues are not responsible for hair loss. It is also essential for you to maintain regular health of your hair if you wish to get better results.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Causes Hair Loss?
Several reasons can cause hair loss frequently, and you may have to worry about it. Most of these reasons are because of heredity, hormones, poor diet, as well as other chemical treatments. But if you keep on ignoring it, it won’t take much time to be bald.
Nowadays, most of the women rely on hair dryers, hair chemicals, and also hair straighteners to make their hair look stylish. But it affects the hair strands and weakens them. Thus, it results in hair fall.
2. Does Dandruff Cause Hair Fall?
The relation between dandruff and hair fall is not direct, but it has a significant impact on hair fall. Dandruff on the scalp causes itching and irritations! Thus, we feel to scratch it, and these results in damaging the follicles of hair. This results in some hair loss.
3. Does Shampooing Help Reduce Hair Fall?
Regular washing can always help you to prevent any hair damage or hair fall. To do so, you can keep your hair and scalp clean. It lowers the risks of infections and can easily cause more hair breakage. The shampoos are made to repair the hair and prevent falls.
4. How Many Times Should You Wash Your Hair in a Week?
It is essential to keep your hair clean and also wash it once or twice in a week. If you have a greasy scalp or a too dry scalp, it is essential for you to shower three times a week.
There are so many products available in the market, and it is also essential that you must maintain the hair health. There are different products available at different budget slots, but if you need to pick the best one, you need to check for the ingredients. Try to look for a shampoo which has fewer chemicals and more amount of natural oils.
Compromising the good hair fall shampoo for the budget is not the right thing at all, and it may leave you in problems. So try to go for the best shampoo for hair fall that can give you great results for hair loss preventions.
You can choose any of the shampoos above to reduce your hair fall problems. However, if you are still facing any issues, you need to contact a dermatologist. Till then, happy shopping!