Amazon has now launched its Prime service in India. This service directly competes with Flipkart First service.
Amazon Prime benefits include:
2) FREE Two-Day delivery to eligible addresses, available for Rs.80 for non-prime members.
3) Discounted Same-Day Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50, available for Rs.150 for non-prime members.
4) Discounted Morning Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50, available for Rs.150 for non-prime members.
5) Discounted Scheduled Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs.50, available for Rs.150 for non-prime members.
6) No minimum order value required for FREE Standard Delivery. Usually Rs.40 is charged for orders with items that are worth Rs.499 or less.
7) Prime Early Access- Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.in.
8) Prime Exclusive Deals – Get exclusive Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day for Prime members on Amazon.in
Currently the free trial for Prime is available for 2 months. At the end of Prime Free Trial, one can choose to sign up for a 1-year Prime membership at a price of Rs. 499 as a limited period offer, at a discount of Rs.500, against the full price of Rs.999.
If one chooses to not purchase the Prime membership at the end of free trial, his/her Prime membership will end and he/she will lose all the Prime benefits. One can re-join Prime any time by visiting www.amazon.in/prime and purchasing a 1-Year membership.
Also when the Amazon Video starts in India, the Prime members will get exclusive access to Amazon Original Series and Movies, as well as premium movies and TV shows from Indian and global content providers.
Sign up for Amazon Prime Free Trial Now: www.amazon.in/prime
All About Flipkart First