Beard growth oil helps in the growth, nourishment and strengthening of beard hair. Beard oil mimics the natural oils produced by the skin, such as sebum, and is composed mainly of carrier oils and essential oils.
The market is wider than the previous days, and with so many products available, it becomes difficult for a man to understand which one to choose. If you are bothered about beard growth and want a denser, thicker and smoother beard, you need good beard oil.
To help you out, I have made a buying guide along with the product reviews. I hope this will help you in choosing the best beard growth oils in India. So without further delay, let’s jump into the article.
Table of Contents
These are the Best Beard Growth Oils In India 2023:
The Bombay Shaving Company Beard Growth Oil For Men is the best beard growth oil in India.
1. The product has 30 ml of the quantity.
2. It is affordable.
3. It is made up of 100% natural ingredients.
1. Are you looking forward to buying an all-natural beard growth oil? If yes, then the Bombay Shaving Company Beard Growth Oil For Men is the ideal option for you. The brand is known for manufacturing premium quality men’s grooming essentials. You can trust this beard oil for the reviews it has got from the buyers.
2. The product comes along with six nourishing oils in one including coconut oil, vetiver oil, jojoba oil, sesame oil, amla oil, and Brahmi oil. All these oils are amazing at strengthening your beard hair. They keep the beard tangle and fuzz-free, moisturised and nourished throughout the day.
3. The oil is light in weight and gets easily absorbed in the beard. It reduces the cause of acne and pimples, ideal for both boys and men. All the natural ingredients make hair grow faster, smooth, and shiny.
4. You can use this product at night and leave it over the night. The next morning wash it with warm water for quick and effective results. You will need only a few drops of the oil and massage it gently.
5. The product is excellent for promoting healthy beard and moustache growth.
1. The fragrance is not nice.
The Ustraa Beard Growth Oil is the number 2 product on the list.
1. It is paraben and SLS free.
2. This contains four natural oils.
3. It has 35 ml of quantity.
4. The effect lasts for 12 hours until the next wash.
1. Ustraa is a brand that has grown all the way long and has made an impression in the market by manufacturing amazing quality men’s grooming products. They give all their attention to match product quality and customer expectations. Thus, you can rely on this product without a second thought.
2. The product comes along with Redensyl that helps in balancing the natural hair growth cycle. This helps in protecting your hair follicles from drying and results in a fully grown beard. It has the goodness of zinc, green tea extracts, and Siberian larch tree to boost hair cells for producing newly grown hair.
3. The product comes along with the goodness of vitamin E to provide strength to your hair follicles. It will fight all the dry, damaged, dry hair. This contains the blends of all the eight natural oils such as olive oil, avocado oil, argan oil, watermelon seed oil, almond oil, castor oil, gooseberry oil, and acai berry oil. It reduces hair breakage and will repair the damaged hair.
4. The oil provides a soothing effect to your scalp and boosts hair growth production. It minimises grey hair production as well.
1. It is not for people with oily skin.
The Beardo Godfather Lite Beard and Moustache Oil is the number 3 product on the list.
1. It is a cruelty-free product.
2. The product is paraben, SLS, and phthalate-free.
3. It contains 30ml of product.
4. This grows beard hair faster.
1. If you are looking for a beard oil that comes from a reputed brand, then the Beardo Godfather Lite Beard and Moustache Oil is an ideal choice. It comes with quality assurance and is free from all kinds of harmful chemicals such as paraben, SLES, and Phthalate. Thus, you can rely on this product.
2. The product contains some good ingredients such as vitamin E, menthol, almond oil, castor oil, aloe vera gel, mineral oil, BHT, etc. All these help in strengthening your beard hair.
3. The product softens your hair and gives a shiny effect that lasts for a longer period. It provides relief from itchiness. This will make your beard hair smooth and will avoid causing any roughness. It feels better and softer to touch.
4. What I like more is the mild fragrance it has. This will give you a fresh feeling. The product will not make you feel sticky and will keep the skin underneath hydrated.
1. The packaging could have been better.
The UrbanGabru Beard Oil is the number 4 product on the list.
1. It comes with 30 ml of quantity.
2. This gives you 8x stronger growth.
3. It is 100% natural.
1. Are you looking for a beard oil that will give you the perfect beard to make any girl crazy? If yes, then the UrbanGabru Beard Oil is your ideal choice. You can trust this beard oil for nourishing and growing your beard hair.
2. The product comes along with all the goodness of sunflower oil, argan oil, orange oil, jojoba oil, and orange oil. Argan oil is excellent for hair and skin. It is excellent for boosting the opacity and effectively fills the patchy areas.
3. The beard oil makes hair smooth, shiny, and luxurious to feel and touch. It will not make you feel greasy and sticky at all.
4. The oil is light in weight, and all the nine essential oils make the hair stronger and thicker.
1. It grows hair slowly.
The Man Company Beard Growth Oil (Almond & Thyme) is the number 5 product on the list.
1. It has a 30 ml quantity of the product.
2. This is great for treating dryness.
3. It is SLS and Paraben-free.
1. The Man Company Beard Growth Oil comes with a fantastic blend of almond and thyme oils. If you are looking for a beard oil that will give you a fully grown beard look, then you must go for this fantastic beard oil from the brand Man Company.
2. The almond oil is rich in protein as well as vitamin E, and both are equally amazing for promoting hair growth. It has fatty acids to reduce the skin inflammation beneath the beard.
3. The product has thyme, which is an essential ingredient for nourishing beard hair as well as nourish it. What I like more is the earthly scent it offers. There is argan oil as well that prevent hair shafts from drying. This will reduce frizziness as well as cure the split ends.
4. You only require a few drops of this oil and massage it nicely for beard growth production.
1. No cons found.
The Grandeur Mooch And Beard Oil For Men For Thicker And Longer Beard with Vitamin E and Argan Oil is the number 6 product on the list.
1. It has 100 ml of the quantity.
2. It has no paraben and SLS.
3. This is made in India.
1. If you are looking forward to buying a beard growth oil that is great for nourishing your beard, then the Grandeur Mooch And Beard Oil For Men For Thicker And Longer Beard is the perfect option for you.
2. This beard oil has the ideal balance of good organic oils such as jojoba and argan oils. All the ingredients are curated in such a manner that it will give your beard a nice and healthier look.
3. With this beard oil, say goodbye to a scratchy, itchy beard. It prevents the hair from causing dandruff issues. A few drops of oil and you are all set. After the application, you will feel that the beard is nice and smooth throughout the day.
4. The oil is so light in weight that it gets absorbed quickly into your beard. It takes only a few minutes to make your beard softer, shiner, and stronger. You won’t feel stickiness and greasiness. It feels nice to touch the beard, and you won’t feel any product.
1. No cons.
1. It contains 50 ml of the product.
2. This has three essential oils.
3. It is quite affordable.
4. The fragrance is soothing and pleasant.
1. If you are looking for a beard oil brand that is known for manufacturing amazing men’s grooming products, then you can’t avoid Brylcream. The Brylcreem Beard Oil – Helps Grow Beard is a perfect example of the same. Thus, you can count on this product without a doubt.
2. The product has all the goodness of three amazing oils such as olive oil, sesame oil, and almond oil. All of these oils are great for strengthening hair follicles. It prevents hair from falling and gives a natural shine to them.
3. Using this beard oil, you will feel an instant difference while you touch. It feels smooth to touch, looks shiny and frizz-free. The best part is that you only need a few drops of this to get a nice full-grown beard look.
1. The dropper cap is fussy.
2. It is suitable for smoothening out the beard but not great for growing it.
1. It has 50 ml of the product quantity.
2. It is made up of 100% natural ingredients.
3. This is paraben and SLS-free.
1. Do you want to grow thick beard hair without any side effects? If yes, then you must opt for the Mountainor Beard, Mustache, and Hair Growth Oil. It comes with a quantity of 50 ml which is sufficient enough to last longer than one month with regular use.
2. The product contains all the best ingredients and natural oils such as vitamin E, redenseyl, jojoba oil, cedarwood, argan oil, lavender oil, and wheat protein. These are all great for the effective growth of hair and keeps them stronger and smoother.
3. With this product, you won’t feel the hair to be greasy and sticky at all. The beard oil is great at absorbing and gives you a great finishing look. It makes the facial skin softer and keeps it hydrated.
1. No cons found.
The Beardhood Beard Growth Oil – Café Valentino is the number 9 product on the list.
1. It contains 30ml of the product.
2. This is paraben, silicon, and sulfate-free.
3. It has a nice bottle packaging with a dropper.
1. The Beardhood Beard Growth Oil – Café Valentino is for setting your mission statement with a great beard. These have three variants to choose from Subtle Citrus, Cafe Valentino, and Earthy Tones. You can opt for any one of the products as per your preferable smell.
2. The product is made up of all the natural ingredients to protect your skin from getting damaged. It is excellent for making your facial hair and skin nourished and promotes hair growth as well.
3. With the help of this beard oil, you can get any look you want. You can have a neat and decent look or a rugged look; everything is so non-fussy and messy with this. Only 4 to 8 drops are great to go depending on your beard length.
4. You need to use it twice daily within a gap of 8 hours. It easily fills the patchy areas with a gentle massage. The subtle citrus one has a citrus aroma that keeps you positive throughout. The cafe Valentino has a coffee aroma to keep you energised and revitalised throughout the entire day. To enlighten the senses and give your beard a sensational look, the earthy tones are the perfect variant.
1. Fragrance can be too harsh.
The Muuchstac Beard Growth Oil For Men is the number 10 product on the list.
1. This has 60ml of the product quantity.
2. The product is paraben and SLS-free.
3. It is effective in beard hair growth.
1. The Muuchstac Beard Growth Oil For Men comes from the brand known for manufacturing some great quality men’s grooming kit. It is a one-stop solution to grow a healthy and dense beard. You can rely on this product as it has been proven worthy by many buyer’s reviews.
2. The product has some of the essential oils, including sweet almond oil, cedarwood oil, jojoba oil, and eucalyptus oil. They are great for giving your beard hair a growth booster. With continuous use, you can see a visible difference in your beard.
3. The product is 100% ayurvedic and has no side effects of using. Anybody above 18 years can use this. The product helps to prevent beard dandruff and gives a shinner, smoother, and denser beard look. It reduces beard hair fall, which is fantastic for a beard growth oil to have.
1. It is expensive.
Beard Growth Oil Buying Guide
1. Brands of Beard Oils
One of the most important factors to consider before purchasing a beard growth oil is the brand. It is a critical factor to look at what brand you are choosing since it makes a whole lot of differences in the results.
There are so many brands available in the market that are specialised in manufacturing men’s grooming kit. A premium quality growth beard oil will surely give you the best results if you apply it properly, as mentioned below.
Thus, you need to be very careful while picking up a brand for your beard growth oil. We have listed above some of the best products from the best brands that have shown huge results as per the buyers’ reviews.
Another essential factor to look for in beard oil is the ingredients it offers. The most vital ingredients that a beard oil consists of are the essential oils. There are several types of essential oils, such as apricot, almond, avocado, jojoba oils, etc. All these are great for hair care and management.
You should not go for the oils that have a lot of chemicals present, especially parabens. They are harmful to your face and beard both. You should always check out the ingredient list to see if the beard oil contains all the natural as well as organic ingredients.
The essential oils present within the beard oil ensures longer usability as well as the efficiency of the product. Some of the essential oils are as follows:
a) Avocado Oil
To increase the hydration as well as the moisture level, you need to look for an oil consisting of an avocado oil mixture. This will make your beard soft, shiny and smoother. It is excellent for thicker and coarse facial hair.
b) Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil works great as an antifungal and antibacterial agent. This will prevent the growth of pimples. It combats the itchiness as well and gives a soothing effect.
c) Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil works great in providing a soft and shiny beard. It will promote growth by preventing any bacterial growth.
d) Jojoba Oil
To smoothen out your beard hair and give it good and deep conditioning, you need jojoba oil in your beard oil.
e) Coconut Oil
If you have dry and sensitive skin, you need an oil that comes with coconut oil. It provides extra nourishment to your face and beard.
A lot of buyers had one question in mind while I was doing a survey- “Should I choose a scented or unscented beard oil?” Well! Most of these beard oils are made of essential as well as carrier oils. They come with their fragrances which are fine and will never harm your skin.
However, if you feel your skin is sensitive or you have a sensitive nose, then you should go for the unscented ones.
4. Packaging and Animal Testing
Other essential factors to consider that usually, a buyer tends to avoid is the packaging as well as animal testing. You should always look out for the recyclable packaging or the biodegradable ones. Look for packaging material such as tin, paper or cardboard, tin, etc.
On the other hand, you shouldn’t purchase the oils that are tested on the animals as they are not user-friendly and also harm animals.
What are the Benefits of Using Beard Oil?
Beard oil is excellent for treating your beard without making them oily and greasy. It not only grows your beard but will ensure a smooth and silky beard. There are several other benefits of using beard oil. If you don’t the real benefits of using beard oil, then a few of them are mentioned below.
Long and thick facial hair may feel gross at the time. Having a shower isn’t going to make it look good.
Buying a good beard oil will help you in removing the dust and dirt that builds up in your beard easily. This will detangle the beard hair as well and will give it a nice look.
Having a beard that isn’t going with the style, looks plain and bad, then it might look dirty. You need to maintain it properly to give them a professional look. Having a beard oil will provide you with the professional touch to it.
3. Enriching Your Skin
The skin at the end of your beard doesn’t get as much moisture as needed neither the amount of sunlight it needs. It doesn’t get anything in reality. It lacks minerals, oils, proteins, moisture, etc.
However, the beard oils come along with all the natural essential oils and minerals to provide the beard with good health and shine. This will keep your skin moisturised as well as healthy.
4. Moisture Retention
One of the main reasons to have a beard oil is the moisture retention feature. Facial hair usually doesn’t get the moisture it needs. Thus, it might dry up sooner and feel stretchy.
Having a beard oil and applying it on your beard will balance the moisture level.
How To Use Beard Oil Effectively?
Using beard oil is not essential but can be beneficial for people looking for a conditioned, silky, and smooth beard. But, you shouldn’t randomly buy one and apply just like that. There are certain tips and tricks you need to know to get the best results.
Here I have tried to mention all the exclusive tips that will help you to grow a thick beard effectively.
1. Don’t Over Use
Do you want to have a greasy beard? I am sure you don’t want a greasy, oily beard, right? To have the best results, you must take two to a maximum of three drops of the beard oil in case you have a standard beard size of 4 to 6 inches.
Applying more than the recommended amount will surely burn through your supply and will make it look worst.
2. Gentle and Mild Application
One of the biggest mistakes that men usually make is twisting and ripping the beard off. Yes! This might feel very painful because it is in reality. You should always apply a little amount of oil on your beard and massage gently into your beard.
Apply only the required amount of pressure and not more, if you want to get a thick beard.
3. Paint It
If you have bushy beards, you can massage the oil in it. However, if you have a standard size beard, then you can coat your hands into it. Just apply it in the same direction of your hair growth.
Coating the oil onto the surface of your beard will make sure it sets perfectly giving you the best results.
4. Palm Exposure
Are you lathering the oil as you would normally do while shampooing your hair or washing your body? If yes, then you are doing the wrong way completely. You must take a few drops of oil onto your palm and rub it gently in a circulation motion.
Run your fingers and palms gently onto your beard, no need to massage it. Just run your palms to transfer the oil into your beard.
5. Moustache Love
While you concentrate on your beard, you tend to forget about the moustache. You need to remember that it is completely a different entity; you need to apply the oil in such an amount so that you don’t make the stache look oily and greasy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can a beard oil prevent beard dandruff?
Yes! Beard oil provides your beard with all kinds of nourishment, and thus, it will keep your beard dandruff free. This won’t keep your beard dry and flaky and will provide you with a sufficient amount of moisturiser to keep it hydrated.
2. Will a beard oil help in growing the beard?
Well! Beard oil can help you grow your beard, but in some cases, it may not work. However, it will keep your beard healthy and shiny. You shouldn’t stop applying it, even if you don’t see any results.
3. How often can I use beard oil?
If you are looking for a quick and effective result, then you must apply it regularly. You shouldn’t skip a single day to avoid any delaying in the whole process. However, if you miss out on a single day, you can’t afford to miss it for the rest of the week.
You should brush your beard hair to avoid tangling. Apply the oil and comb it down to have a smooth, shiny beard.
4. Can I use beard oil as a face moisturiser?
Not at all. A face moisturiser and beard oil are two different things. Although, beard oil can provide you with all the natural oil facilities to keep it hydrated but can’t keep the face moisturised, unlike a moisturiser.
You should always look for a nice face moisturiser to keep your face hydrated. Using beard oil on your entire face will only add unnecessary oils to your face.
So these are the top 10 best beard oils in India to look out for. They are amazing at their work and helps in the faster-growing beard. If you are still confused and don’t know how to choose the oil, you can go through the buying guide.
Still, have questions? Put it down below in the comment section, and I will be happy to help you out.