1) Super Deals on Mobiles – This is the landing page to see all the deals on one page.
2) Moto E – Exchange upto Rs.1000 – Under this offer, you can exchange your mobile phone for a Moto E(1st Gen) and get Rs.1000 off. That means, Moto E(1st Gen.) for Rs.3999. Please note that only functional and display intact devices will be accepted. The IMEI number on the device will be verified by the executive collecting the device.
3) Moto G (2nd Gen.) at just Rs.10,999 – If you like stock android like me, then Moto G(2nd Gen.) is a good deal.
4) Moto X (2nd gen.) – Flat Rs. 8000 off – After this offer, itss price becomes Rs.21999.
5) Nexus 6 – Flat Rs. 7000 off – After this offer, its price becomes Rs.36999.
6) Honor Bee – Extra 10% OFF with Credit and Debit cards on Honor Bee – The phone’s original price is Rs.4999. If you pay with Debit or Credit Card, you would get the phone for Rs.4499.
- This a limited period offer and is applicable on limited quantity.
- Offer applicable on Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Amex rupay, Maestro cards.
- Maximum numbers of transactions allowed under the offer per Card is 5.
- Discount is NOT applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions
7) Nokia X2 – At just Rs. 4499 – This phone is available in 2 colours – White and Bright Green (my favourite colour). Its OS is not Android or Windows but Nokia X Software v2. It has a good rating of 4.2 stars.
8) Redmi 2 Grey – At Just Rs. 6,999 – This phone has 4G. Airtel is giving offer of doubling your data using which you can double data on 4G for 6 months in 4G circles or on 3G for 2 months in 3G circles.