On the other hand,Flipkart has chosen not to take part this year and instead has been running 'Big App Shopping Days' from 8 to 12 December where they are offering discounts only on Flipkart mobile app.If you have SBI(State Bank of India) debit card or credit card,then you can products at cheaper prices.SBI cardholder can avail instant 10% discount(not cashback) during the Offer Period on all transactions of Rs 3000 or more on purchase from Flipkart app.
In my opinion,app-only offers are not good for those buyers who don't have smartphones.And,that's the case with many new online shoppers.
Out of all the retailers.I only found offers from Amazon having some credibility and worth buying.
Amazon GOSF 2014 page has listed some awesome deals including Rs 299 deals as listed below :
1) Lenovo Wireless Mouse N100 on Amazon is available for Rs 299 while the next best price from is Rs 485 on Flipkart App .
2) HP Entry Level Backpack on Amazon is available for Rs 299 while Flipkart app is selling it for Rs 590.
3) Amazon is selling Computer Accessories starting from Rs 199.
4) Bestselling books are available at Rs 299.
5) Bedsheets @ Rs 299
6) Women Ethnic Wear Kurtas @ Rs 299
7) Best-selling Movies for Rs. 299 or less
8) Home and Kitchen Storage containers at Rs 299
9) Men's shoes under Rs 299
10) Recron Swiss Cotton Dream Pillow is available for Rs 199
Amazon has partnered with HSBC Bank and is giving 10% Cash Back on HDFC Bank Debit or Credit Cards and additional 10X Reward Points on Credit Cards. Valid only for purchases above Rs.3,999. The maximum cash back permitted/allowed per Card (including all add-on-cards) during the Offer Period is Rs. 2,000/-. The offer is valid from 10th to 12th December only.
I found deals from Amazon better than Flipkart but the problem is that I have SBI card and not HSBC card.Anyways,let's see what GOSF holds in bag in these 3 days.Happy shopping !