Moto G by Motorola is most awaited smartphone at the moment.But it has got some drawbacks like no expendable storage.It is not good for consumers who like to consume all the entertainment in their phones.They usually have a huge music library, and have many movies they constantly carry with them.I know that you can use apps like Nexus Media Importer to connect pen drive via OTG cable but it’s paid and rooting is quite difficult for some users.Moreover connecting pen drive always does not seem to be a viable option always plus it looks weird.
So I am sharing some best alternatives to Motorola Moto G in India which you can buy instead :
1) Sony Xperia L : This is a great phone below Rs 15000 from Sony.This is the number 1 alternative to Moto G in my opinion.Key features of the phone are :
2) Lenovo Ideaphone S920 : Lenovo is producing great durable phones these days and Motorola too has been bought by them to enter US market with more power than before.This is the number 2 alternative to Moto G in my opinion.Key features of the phone are :
- 5.3-inch HD Capacitive Touchscreen
- FM Radio
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
- 8 MP Primary Camera
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 2 MP Secondary Camera
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
The above phones are best alternatives to Moto G in my opinion.What do you think ?